Introduction

It is said that, "Beauty attracts the eye but personality attracts the heart." And in my case, this stands to be true.

I have come to the conclusion that this relationship thing, isn't for me. Honestly, I've gone through so much and it's just a pain having to start all over again.

In my last relationship, I got hurt so bad, but I truly believed that it was true love, so I kept going back and getting hurt repeatedly.

I finally found the courage to leave. It was the worst and best feeling of my life.
Worst, because it just hurt so bad to leave someone I thought was my soulmate, and even the thought of him being with another girl, giving her everything that I had wanted.
But best because, I knew it was the right choice for my well being. You can only get hurt so many times before getting fed up. But that was 3 years ago and I've grown into a different woman. However, I'm still the same music loving, coffee drinking, intellectual girl I was before.

I'm 22 years old and I live in Washington D.C.
I'm in my junior year of college at Howard University, studying medicine. I thought that I was really done with this whole "love" concept, until a certain someone just barged their way into my life.

My name is Miyah Armstrong, and this is my story.