Chapter 11: Official

Miyah's POV:

A week later...

While winter is approaching, it's always nice to have someone to be with. If it was one thing I could wake up to every morning, it would be next to Jeremiah. His big arms were still wrapped around me. Thinking about the other night made me so happy. I had so much fun and we didn't even go all out. Although, I felt some guilt because I completely lied to Jeremiah about Dre. I just didn't want him to know about him nor have to even think about him. Maybe I'll tell him one day but today was not the day.

I draw lines on his arms where his veins were. I then look at his hands, they are huge compared to mine. I turn over and kissed his nose. He didn't wake up so I did it again. He stirred in his sleep so I did it once more and he opened his eyes and looked down on me.

"Goodmorning ma." he said in his sleepy voice which I found extremely sexy.

"Goodmorning J." I say pulling him closer to myself. I sit up and almost got out of the bed until he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back down.

"Don't leaveee me girll." he whined. I gave in and laid back down with him. I traced around his abs and poked them to see how hard they were. You could tell he worked out a lot, he was in amazing shape. While he was distracted, I successfully get out of the bed. Jeremiah whines, but soon he gets up too. Chanel was out for her morning segment on the radio, so we had the house to ourselves. Walking into the bathroom, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I gave Jeremiah an extra toothbrush and rag. After, I walked in the living room,  to the couch and turned on the TV.

"J, you wanna play MarioKart?" I ask.

"Yeah, get ready to catch this fade." He says while walking over to the couch. I grab the remotes and turn Wii on. I take a seat next to him and set the game up. The game loads and I pick which race to play and my kart. He chooses a kart and picks Donkey Kong and I choose Birdo. I had won two of the four games and we were on the last lap of the final race. I was in first and he was hot on my tail.

"I refuse to lose!" he yells and slaps the controller out of my hands

"J, NO!" I yelled at him and he finished first and I finished 5th. "You cheater!" I yelled while getting on top of him. I hit him in his chest and he was just laughing at me.

Eventually realizing my hits were nothing to him, I laughed along with him. I looked down at him and he was on the brink of tears. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him on snapchat.

"Let me see

"Let me see." he says looking at my phone wiping the stray tears from his face.
"That's a good picture, keep it." he says.