Chapter 8: A Day In The Life Of Chanel

Chanel's POV:

I yawn as I get up from my bed. Checking the time on my phone, my eyes pop out of my head.

6:45 am

I have to be down at the radio station by 7:00! I pop up out of bed and get an outfit out. Running into the bathroom I strip and take a quick shower. When I get out, I brush my teeth and plug my flat irons in. I throw on a off the shoulder jean crop top and white jeans. I do my makeup quickly and fix my hair. Throwing on some heels and grabbing my purse I run out to my car.

6:57 am

6:57 am

I step on the gas, speeding out of the parking lot. When I arrive, it was 7:02, and I knew Jon was gonna have a big attitude about it.

"Chanel, two minutes late, you almost had it." Jon says sarcastically.

" Jon says sarcastically

Jon

"Stop bullying me Jon I couldn't find a parking space." I reply.

"Girl, c'mon lets do this show." He laughs while adjusting his microphone and headphones. I take a seat yesterday, double checked all my equipment was good to go. I give Jon the signal to go live.

"What's poppin D.C, it's ya girl Chanel, and this is 105.3 in the Morning! Giving you the tea and putting smiles on your faces, because we love y'all! I wanna start off by asking y'all the question of the day: In a relationship, what's the most important factor in the relationship? Lines are open, hit us up!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So long story short, I tore his clothes up, keyed his car and burned his shoes. He shouldn't have cheated on me!"

"Damn, Rhonda! I guess he got the right one! Thank you for calling in and telling us your story! Have a fantastic day. Next, what would define as thick?"