Bonus Chapter : Christmas in the D

Miyah's POV:

"J! Let's go or we are gonna miss the flight!" I yelled while standing halfway out of the door with my luggage. We were flying to Detroit to see my family and I couldn't be more excited. I hadn't seen them in a while and I really think that they would like Jeremiah. My phone buzzed and I checked it to see Chanel had texted me.

im outside, hurry up!!

Chanel too, was visiting home to see her mother and my family as well.

"Jeremiah, let's g-!" I almost finished when I saw him rushing with his duffle bag on his shoulder and carry on in his hand.

"I'm here, I'm here! C'mon." he says walking out of the door and speed walking down the hall. I locked the door behind me and scurried off to the car. We threw our bags in the trunk of her car, and hopped in her car.

"Took you long enough, damn." She says backing out.

"If it wasn't for Jeremiah's slow ass we would've been out here!" I whined.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure everything was perfect for your parents." He sighed.

"Aw. You really care about meeting them, don't you?" I said grabbing his face. He nodded his head and I smooshed his cheeks and kissed him.

"Ah, the lovey dovey shit is polluting the air in the car." Chanel says laughing. I laughed as well and spotted coffees in the front cup holders.

"Oh ChaCha, you aren't telling me you got us all coffees." I said sarcastically.

"Of course I did. The both of you irk my nerves when you have no caffeine in your systems. Go head." She says while focusing on the road. I reached up front and grabbed two coffees from the cup holders. I handed one to Jeremiah and his face immediately lit up. He took a long sip from the cup and his muscled instantly relaxed more. I shook my cup a little bit to get the ice circling around the cup.

I took a sip from the straw and laid my head on his shoulder. Minutes later, we pulled up at the parking lot for the airport. All of us scrambled out of the car and grabbed our luggage. After what seemed like forever going through security and finding our gates, we finally made it on the flight. Chanel sat on the edge seat while I sat between her and Jeremiah. Chanel immediately put her neck pillow on and eye mask. She hated flights with a passion so she always sleeps them off. I turned my head and looked at Jeremiah who was looking out of the small window.

I grabbed his hand and laid on him again. The flight attendants walked down the aisle and handed us complimentary peanuts. I slid the package in my pocket and got comfortable. I looked over at Jeremiah who was already fast asleep. I snuck a quick picture of him and finally drifted off to sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"C'mon, I know y'all are tired as hell but that traffic is gonna be terrible. You know how this damn snow is." I mumbled dragging my luggage along. Jeremiah and Chanel lagged behind me in their sleepy spell. We finally made it to the front, where there was a man standing there with Armstrong scribbled across the board. The man smiled at us and guided our way to the car. Chanel's stop was first so she sat in the front seat while Jeremiah and I sat in the back. I looked at him and examined him. He was really tense and seemed on edge.