Chapter 18: Back to the Wall (unedited)

a/n: yall i am beyond thankful for yall. im a junior in high school and i took my SAT last week, and other standardized tests. but i checked my reads and 6k of yall reading? yall have no idea how surprised i am. when i first started writing this i had no idea it would get like this. this is a huge accomplishment for me, thank you so much. i love you all❤️ now back to the businessss.....

Miyah's POV:

That Morning

"Jeremiah, cut it out." I say as he kissed my neck. He was really horny and I was trying to sleep. I'm not even gonna front, it felt great but I was super tired. He stopped kissing me and let his tongue graze down my chest. He stopped right above my belly button.
I let out a soft moan and when he noticed he sucked and slightly bit my skin. Slightly annoyed, I knew he'd keep bothering me.

He was always starting shit!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

10:45 am

I gathered the strength to get out of the bed. Jeremiah was fast asleep, and that's what he gets. Starting shit with me, and I ended it. I got out of bed and walked, well wobbled to the bathroom to shower. I took some of Jeremiah's basketball shorts and his shirts. I also grabbed my bag from off of the floor and got some clean underwear and a bra. I turned the hot water on and stepped in the shower.

When the hot water made contact with my skin, I felt all the stress go away instantly.
"Killing Me Softly With His Song" by The Fugees was playing from my phone. Twenty minutes later, I got out of the shower. I brushed my teeth and dried off. I walked out of the bathroom and threw my hair up in a bun.

I walked over and looked at Jeremiah's adorable sleeping face. I smiled to myself and kissed his forehead. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and my phone was being blown up.

ChaCha😛💕: chica!

ChaCha😛💕: i have a situation!

Unknown: meet me at the national mall @ 8

Unknown: don't tell anybody either.

Sighing, I reply back.

Me: alr.

I walk into the kitchen and Elijah was sitting there sipping coffee and highlighting his homework.

"Goodmorning E." I say grabbing my special mug, which had a M on it.

"Morning. You two have fun?" he asks nonchalantly.

I freeze for a second before letting out a nervous laugh.

"I live here too, I'm also not deaf. But anyways, can you help me with something?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I say while stirring my coffee.

"How do you cope with the person you truly love, wants nothing to do with you?" he says looking at me with sad eyes. I frown and walked over to him, embracing him in a hug. I squeeze him and I can feel some of his tears hit my shirt. It truly hurt my heart to see him like this. I pull away and wiped the tears away from his cheeks. I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes.