Chapter 5: First Day

Miyah's POV:

Beeeeep. Beeeep. Beeeeep

Groaning, I turn off my alarm clock and peel myself from my sheets. It's 7:15 am, and I hate waking up early. I walk in my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look a mess but not for long. I have an hour to get ready and I have nothing out to wear. I settle on some grey joggers and a grey and pink PINK hoodie. I turn the shower on wait for the water to get hot. I brought my speaker in the bathroom and  found a playlist of hip hop from the 90's.

"I Get Around" by Tupac starts playing and I hop in the shower. I lather myself up in my Bali Blue Surf shower gel and then wash my face. I rinse off, get out and brush my teeth. I dry off and put some maroon panties and a matching bra on. After putting lotion and deodorant on, I slip my joggers on, a white tee shirt, and my hoodie. I look at my hair and I sigh in annoyance.

I grab a grey nike headband, and a ponytail holder and throw my hair up in a quick but neat bun. I spray a little perfume on and put my shoes on. I walk to Chanel's room to see her fast asleep, she doesn't have class until 3. I close her door softly and make a mental note to bring her some pancakes back.

Jeremiah😍🤤: I'm outside.

I lock the door and walk downstairs and see him in his all black Dodge Charger. I knock on the window and he jumps up. I giggle at his antics and hop in the car.

 I giggle at his antics and hop in the car

"Did I scare you?" I ask.

"N-Nah, I'm good! But Goodmorning."

"Morning."

A few minutes later, we walk up to a place called Lincoln's Waffle House. We had to park a block away because the street was way to crowded. We walk in and take a seat. I look through the menu, and settle on some pancakes, eggs and bacon. He gets pancakes and bacon.

"You sleep good?" he asks.

"I slept alright, how about yourself?"

"Eh, could've slept better. You look nice today."

"I look like a bum but thanks, you too."

"If thats what looking like a bum looks like, then you're the nicest looking bum I've seen."

I laugh at his comment as the food is placed in front of us. I say grace, then cut my pancakes up. I take a bite of one and damn near die. These pancakes were so fucking good. Jeremiah is eating his pancakes like a damn animal. I could only imagine if that's how he eats.. STOP IT MIYAH. I try to finish the rest of my pancakes but they were so thick and cakey. I asked for a to go box and ordered Chanel some pancakes to go.