Chapter 45: Wednesday

Some of you guys seem confused about their ages, so yea Zoe is 17 (and a half) and Zayn has just turned 19 :) - He is in her year even though he is a year older because he repeated a year.. Though I'm pretty sure I mentioned this somewhere in the story didn't I? :*

And sorry it has been a while... and sorry if there's 100+ mistakes, I didn't bother editing lol - maybe tomorrow I will

Like the edit I put in the side? lol

___________________

I don't make it far before I hear the egine of a car slowing down behind me, and in matter of seconds, Zayn's black car comes into view almost right next to me. He rolls down the window, and hit the break.
- "It's gonna rain," he says, his voice tired.

I cross my arms in front of my chest, chewing on my cheek. I think it is actually gonna rain.
- "Let me take you back home." he insists, reaching over to open the door for me. "C'mon Zoe,". 

Ok then.

- "Where we're you actually gonna go?" he teases, but I'm not in the mood for that now. I just get my phone out, hoping he can take a hint. He can't though.

- "Let's just. Let me make it up to yea?" He looks at me instead of on the road, trying to catch my attention, but I'm busy reading the text from Tamara that I have just received. 

- We're throwing something for Danielle's 18th, meet you at Harry's at 9 tomorrow! Don't tell her anything it's a surprise!  9? They do realize it's a Wednesday right?

- "I could take you out for dinner tomorrow night if you want?" My eyes finally leave my phone, Zayn's eyes almost puppy like. 

I didn't even know it was Danielle's birthday tomorrow, I mean she's a part of the group but we don't really talk so much.. -but oh well it's a good excuse. Good timing Tam!

- "I uhm..have to go to Harry's tomorrow. They're throwing a party for Danielle's birthday." I say, even though he probably doesn't know who she is. - Or maybe he does, she's Liam ex.. 

- "Oh ok.." He says, sounding a bit disappointed, as we reach my house again. Before he can try and lean in to kiss me, I undo my seat belt and open the door to get out without looking him in the eye, knowing that if I do I wont be able to walk away. I don't feel like giving in to him just yet.

**

Zayn's POV

When I make it back to my place I now what to do, and I need to do it quick before I change my mind. I should have done this long ago anyway - then maybe none of this shit would have happened. Maybe.
I'm such a fuck-up.

I dig into my bag and collect the little bag, containing what I have left of the white powder that has both been a great support at times but has also gotten me into so much shit. 

Entering my bathroom, I open the bag and pour the drugs, all of them, into my palm.
This would be enough to kill me - twice.

I can almost feel the too familiar euphoric rush.