Chapter 90: Explain

It seems like a lot of you have accidentally skipped two chapters.  The times where I've been updating twice in a row, you've only read one of the two chapter both times(only one of them). So if you want to be sure that you have read everything, some of you might want to go back and read chapter 86 and 88 :) 

_________________

Zoe's POV

With a hard knot in my stomach, I leave the Geography classroom after a long day of classes.

- "See you," I say to Jai as he starts towards the small back exit and I towards my locker where I know Zayn will be waiting for me.

- "Yeah, you're coming on Friday too, right?" he says, turning around and walking backwards for a second.

- "Right, yeah!" I say, my thoughts suddenly changing back to Zayn again.
I wont invite him to the party until we have properly talked today.

Just as I imagined, Zayn is standing with his back up against my locker, scrolling on his phone.

He flashes a big smile as he sees me, and I feel the corners of my mouth lifting as well almost automatically.

His hair is styled to perfection, in that sexy sort of messy way, and he is wearing his leather jacket on top of a white T-shirt, along with gray slightly ripped jeans.

- "Hey," he says, and I breathe in the scent of him as he pulls me in for a hug.

- "Hey," I say back, as he kisses me so nice and soft that my knees almost give out from under me, and the way his big hazel look into mine as he pulls apart, makes me wonder for a second how in the world I could ever be nervous to see him.

I take a look at his wound on the side of his head, but it looks way better than when it was bleeding all over the place, and his hair is covering most of it as well. The color has returned to his face again too, but he still looks a little bit tired.

- "You look better,"

- "Yeah?"

Before he takes me hand and we walk out to the car, I open my locker and put my maths and geography books in there, as I don't have any homework in those two subjects, and close it shut again.

I actually have plenty of homework in English though, so I'll have to do it tomorrow or later tonight if I don't stay the night at Zayn's place.

**

He kicks his shoes off in a hurry and rests his hand around my hips as I kick off my shoes and take off my jacket.

- "I have to email my mum something real quick okay?" He says, and takes his bag with him into his bedroom as I place my jacket on the hanger.

- "Sure," I leave my bag out in the hallway and follow him into his room and climb onto the bed.

- "Just some insurance stuff that she keeps nagging me about," he sits on the edge of the bed and opens his laptop.

- "Right,"

I wonder how his mum is - with his dad's dead and everything. I'm kind of scared to ask, but I wonder if they were even divorced or anything. And if she's even told Jawaad anything, or if she's going to.

We sit in silence for a minute as he fills out some sort of form.

- "She okay? You mum," I ask, deciding to start a conversation about it anyway, hoping he'll open up a bit.
He takes a deep breath while opening a new email and typing away.

- "I guess," he says, slowly, while he continues typing with his back facing me.

- "Have you visited her lately?"