1. Meeting the staff

I walked into my hotel room after a hell of a flight. Marvel had contacted me a few months ago, they had read my story on internet and they were desperately looking for a writer for their next movie. I prepared everything, said my goodbyes and sat on a plain for almost 9 hours before I had a stop in Washington and had to take another flight for 2 more hours.

I had a few stories online, which were about superheroes, but I never thought any company or anyone would ever want me to write for them. I lived in a small country named Belgium, my intentions were to become a lawyer or an accountant or something, I actually started college to become an accountant. But since Marvel contacted me I couldn't stop thinking about it, I finished the script and I was quiet proud of it.

Marvel had planned dinner with the staff somewhere next week but I knew I was going to be jetlagged, which is why I took this early flight.

A simple light blue dress with silver pumps, that was what I was wearing to the dinner with the staff. I took my white purse and filled it with everything I needed: my phone, my keys, lipgloss and my cigarettes, that was all I needed. I locked my door and walked to the restaurant, considering I didn't have a car and it was only a 20 minute walk. I thought I'd meet people like the director and other staff like the costume designer and the hair dresser but when I walked into the restaurant I noticed Paul Bettany sitting at a table with RDJ and the Russo brothers. I walked over to the table and looked around, Anthony Mackie noticed I was kind of awkward standing there and called for me. 

"Hey you! There's an empty seat right here," he told me, I looked and indeed, opposite of Mackie there was an empty seat. I walked over to him and sat down, only to notice I was sitting next to Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. Chris was wearing a white shirt with some dark jeans, when I looked over at him I noticed how blue his eyes were, he still had his beard too. Sebastian was wearing a blue jacket, a light blue shirt and some dark jeans too, his hair was almost the right length for Bucky. 

"Hi," you said to the three of them. 

"Hi, I'm Sebastian," the dark haired man next to you introduced himself. 

"I'm Tilly," I told him. 

"Chris," the blond haired man shook my hand. 

"My name is Anthony, but you'll probably already knew that," Mackie told me. 

"I actually did yeah, I've always been a huge fan of Marvel," I told the three men. They all laughed at me. 

"So this is a dream coming true?" Chris asked me, I nodded, Chris smiled at me. 

"It actually is! I still cannot believe it!" I laughed. 

"Did you guys order yet?" I asked them, they all shook their head. 

"Not everyone has arrived yet, we are still waiting for them," Anthony told me, I nodded at him. 

"So I can take a quick drag outside?" I asked to be sure, the three men nodded their heads. 

"I'll go with you," Sebastian proposed, I smiled at him. I took my purse and walked outside. 

I quickly lighted a cigarette and took a drag. I showed Sebastian my package, silently asking if he wanted one but he shook his head. 

"I quitted, I used to smoke a lot but a few months ago I decided to quit and ever since I never touched it again," Sebastian told me, I nodded at him. 

"I can understand that, the need to smoke never goes away," I told him, he knew what I was talking about. 

"I know, but it does get easier to ignore though," Sebastian said to me, I looked at him. 

"Yeah, until something bad happens in life and you immediately start to smoke again," I sighed and took another drag. 

"You know what you are talking about, don't you?" Sebastian asked me. I nodded. 

"I started smoking when I was sixteen or something, bad friends and my parents decided they wanted to divorce so I looked for something that could take away my pain. I started to smoke eventually and stopped after a year when everything was back to normal, or what you could call normal. But then my friends dropped me and I felt lonely and miserable, so I started again and I never tried to stop again," I explained to him, it was no secret. 

"That's hard," Sebastian commented, I laughed without humor and took another drag. 

"Life's hard, everyone gets shit eventually, some even more than others," I said to him before I took my last drag and stamped the cigarette out on the ground. 

"Let's go back inside," Sebastian told you as he opened the door for me. I walked inside with Sebastian by my side and I sat down on my previous seat.