16. Waking up with the kids

Kids jumping up and down your bum, that's what waking up contains in this house. I was sleeping on my stomach while Chris' arm was around my waist, making sure I was still there until the kids decided it was time to get up and started to jump on our bed. 

I groaned until I turned around, making sure the kid, who was jumping on me earlier, didn't fall of the bed but instead sat down on my stomach. 

"Good morning to you too!" I smiled as my eyes adjusted to the light. 

"I would quickly ran away before I come and get you!" I whispered to the kid on my stomach, still not remembering his name. The kid jumped up and ran away, giggling. I sighed and turned around to Chris, only to see him smile to me. 

"We can best get up because the kids will come back if we aren't downstairs in five minutes," Chris told me as he pulled me closer. I placed my head on his chest as I sighed and cuddled up to him. 

"A few more moments," I mumbled in his chest as he chuckled softly. 

I was almost falling asleep again as I heard the kids running up the stairs again, I sighed as Chris mumbled "told you" under his breath. I quickly got up and stood next to the door, ready to scare the kids. Chris looked at me like I was crazy at first until he noticed what I was doing. 
The kids ran up to our room and opened the door softly until I jumped in front of them. 

"Boo!" I laughed, the kids giggled as they ran down the stairs again. I smiled as I walked back into the room, ready to change my clothes as Chris was still laying in bed. 

"Come on, get up lazy ass," I laughed as I patted his chest a few times before I walked up to the bag with my clothes in it. I chose my clothes for that day as Chris groaned but finally got out of the bed. I quickly changed, hoping Chris wasn't looking at me that moment because the kids might be coming to get us soon. I quickly changed with my back to Chris but when I was fully dressed and turned around I saw Chris standing there, watching me with open mouth. 

"What?" I asked him smiling, knowing why he was gawking. Chris shook his head and quickly chose the clothes he would be wearing that day as I walked out of the room, to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair as Scott walked into the bathroom. 

"Morning, the kids got you too this morning?" he asked me as he took his toothbrush and some toothpaste. I nodded my head. 

"Yeah, I would've liked some more sleep, or some cuddle-time but I don't really mind, it's another way of waking up," I smiled as I finished combing my hair, now french braiding it. 

"You'll get used to it," he smiled to me before he placed his toothbrush in his mouth. 

"Maybe next time, I'm only staying the weekend remember?" I laughed as I finished my hair and walked out the bathroom, taking my stuff with me as I placed them in my bag in the bedroom again. Chris wasn't here anymore so I figured he would be downstairs already. I walked downstairs, only to be greeted by the kids again. 

"You're hair is beautiful," Stella, the girl, told me, I smiled to her. 

"I could do that with your hair too if you'd like," I told her as I took her hand to walk her to the table, the little child nodded her head as I smiled to her. 

"After breakfast, okay?" I told her, she nodded again and sat down at the table. I walked up to Chris and sat down next to him. 

"I hope the kids weren't that enthusiastic today?" Shanna asked us, we both smiled at each other before we looked back to Shanna. 

"Don't worry, I didn't mind," I told her smiling, as I took some bacon. 

"Momma, momma, Tilly is going to braid my hair just like hers, isn't that beautiful?" Stella told her mother. 

"That's really nice of her baby, make sure you thank her for that okay?" she told the little girl, the kid nodded her head and sat back down at the table. 

The family all sat down and ate as they discussed the plans for today, which was going to the park with the whole family.