Chapter 4: A Deadly Prominition

Caitlin gave Cisco a glare.  "I'm not going to play none of your games Vibe.  I want to know what you came to warn me about the other day."  Cisco stands quietly watching Caitlin a moment.  He didn't think it was the best idea to tell her about her demise.  He had only come to warn her that she stayed alert.  And best he would be able to do was possibly try to be there to help save her when it happened.

"I told you already it is never good to know of any one's path in the future.  I simply had come to do my job and warn you of the dangerous possibilities pertaining to you."  Caitlin glanced at him suddenly impatient.  "And I told you I can handle myself.  And you know I can handle myself.  So obviously something big happens.  Otherwise you wouldn't of come to give me such warnings."

"If you could handle yourself, then why are you here with questions?"  Cisco asked getting a bit annoyed at her.  He most likely should have never told her at all.  "You can't expect to say something like that to someone and have them not be curious.  Come on Vibe..  I remember a long time ago where you said we shouldn't keep secrets.  I remember a time we used to tell each other everything."  Cisco closed his eyes.  He wished they could go back to those times.  "Well..  Things have changed.  And believe me..  This is one thing you don't want to know.  And one thing I wish I didn't have to see."

Caitlin flipped her wrist to make some particles of snow appear on her hand, ready to aim it towards Cisco.  "Don't make me hurt you.  I don't want to.  But I will if I have to."  Cisco watched her closely taking a deep breath.  She didn't want to hurt me.  That means the old Cait is still in there.  That means I can still pull her through.  Cisco nodded.  "Alright.  I will tell you.."

Caitlin leaned her back against the wall of the building and watching Cisco, waiting for him to continue.  Cisco stayed quiet thinking of a way how he could start it off.  "I'm waiting."  She said in a cool impatient voice.  "Alright alright.  Well..  Zoom..  For some reason he seems to be interested in your doppleganger.  He kidnaps her and brings her here, until she decides to agree to become Killer Frost on the alternate earth, and help him.  After our dopplegangers come here to save doctor Wells' daughter of this earth, you help them rescue her, and he gets mad at you so he kidnaps you too, placing you in the prison he had Wells' daughter.  Caitlin from the other earth persuades you to help her get free, so she helps you break free from Zooms cell first.  But you decide to change your mind about letting her go and try to kill her.."  He goes quiet a moment hesitating to continue on.  But now he knew she wasn't going to allow him to stop.  "Zoom comes back when he realizes you try to kill your doppleganger..  And because you try to kill Caitlin.... He kills you..."

Caitlin stares a moment shocked at the words she heard Cisco say.  She shook her head.  "You're lying.  You're just mad.  Because you know that I can be a lot more powerful than you are.  Because one thing differs from me.  I don't hesitate to kill.  You want me gone so you can be the almighty powerful God you were told you'd become."

Cisco looked at Caitlin shocked at the words coming from her.  "Caitlin..  That's.."  But his words were cut off.  "I said..  Don't call me Caitlin.."  He takes a deep breath.  "You couldn't be more wrong.  I still think of you as one of my best friends.  Why would I want to kill you?.."

Caitlin let out laugh.  "Oh how sad.  And here I thought you had become this all powerful God.  Zoom would be so upset to think that something he created, that he meant to become so strong,  was so weak.  Let it go Vibe.  You're trying to hang on to memories, memories of something that no longer exists.  You could be so much greater, if you learned to let those go.  I left those memories behind a long time ago.  And it was the best decision next to being with Ronnie that I have ever made.  If you were smart?  You'd do the same thing."  She stepped closer to Cisco glancing at him.  "I could help you with that."

Cisco crossed his arms across his chest, keeping his alert open in case Caitlin tried anything.  "I don't need anyone telling me what to do Frost."  He said in a colder voice then he had meant.  "You don't want to underestimate me.  You have seen what I could do before."  Caitlin smirked at his warning.  "You wouldn't hurt me Cisco."  She said surprising him by using his old name.  "You never have been able to.  I'm your weakness.."  With those last words, Caitlin turned to exit out of the building leaving Cisco shocked.  She knew.  All this time, and I never told her.  But she knew.