Chapter 10: Meeting the Doppleganger

Killer Frost kept her eye on the spot where she watched Zoom disappear.  Pounding her fists on the glass.  "You can't keep me here!"  She yelled even though he had gone already.  Normally, Caitlin would've been able to use her powers to get out of things.  But this trap, bound her powers and she wasn't able to use them. 

Vibe paced back and forth.  He had to figure out a way to get Caitlin back.  And unfortunately he had no way of getting up to the cave.  Caitlin or Zoom would've been the only two people who could have helped him.  "Think Vibe think!"  He muttered to himself. 

Killer Frost had finally managed to settle down and let herself flop down on the ground, leaning her back against the wall and closing her eyes when suddenly she heard movement.  She glanced up to see Zoom had returned.  She looked rather surprised.  He wasn't alone.  He was with her doppleganger. 

"Well well.  Look what we have here.."  Killer Frost said in a cool tone, getting up and stepping closer to the glass and studying her doppleganger more closely.  "By the way that Cisco spoke so highly of you, I pictured something..  A little more.  I see though that you aren't all that special."  Zoom used his speed to speed up close to the glass, making Killer Frost gasp a little and jolt back a few feet, giving Zoom a glare.

"She..  Can be a lot more than what meets the eye.  With a little bit of help.  I'd treat her with some respect if I were you.."  Zoom stayed quiet a moment smirking behind his mask.  "As a matter of fact.  I have a little idea.  Since I am feeling generous.  I will let you out of this cave on one condition."  Killer Frost suddenly seemed a bit interested.  "And what would that be?" 

"I will let you out.  If you agree to take Caitlin under your wing.  After all, you've been inside her head before.  I need you to.... Let's say..  Speed up the process."  He said the last words a little more quietly so Caitlin couldn't hear.  Killer Frost raised her eye at his words.  "Let me get this straight."  Killer Frost said starting to pace the floor a little.  "You're pissed at me for supposedly betraying you, and making one little error.  So you're choosing to punish me by trying to knock off a cheap version of me?.."

"You've got two choices.  You train the doppleganger.  Or you can join your dear old husband.."  Killer Frost kept her glare on Zoom at the mention of Ronnie.  She hated the fact that Zoom had her right where he wanted her.  "Fine, we have a deal.  Now let me go."

Zoom nodded then allowed for Killer Frost to be set free.  "I just want to go home.  Please.."  Caitlin's faint voice came from where Zoom had her.  Killer Frost glances over at her doppelgänger studying her.  Walking over to the bed where Zoom had cuffed her.  Killer Frost extended her hand letting an icicle streak fling towards Caitlin's cuff, shattering them so Caitlin would be free.  She smirked when she heard a surprised gasp escape her doppleganger.  "Oh..  I do believe we.... Are going to have a lot of fun..."