Chapter 12: Teaming Up With the Enemy

"And how do I know I can trust you again?  After you have betrayed me?"  Cisco stayed quiet a moment trying to think.  "I did not betray you."  "I asked that when you found the flash that you keep him unharmed.  And wait for my signal!  So imagine my surprise when I came back to my cave to see your three's shenanigans.  I need people on my team I can trust Vibe.  And you..  I can not trust.  Just be thankful your life is one of them I chose to spare."

Vibe took a deep breath glaring at Zoom.  "I know of your plan.  Of trying to get Killer Frost's doppleganger to become who Killer Frost was.  I have vibe powers remember?  I could vibe her her future.  Any future you want me to vibe to set in motion, I can.  I can show her a future of greatness..  Of what it could be like to contain that much power and control.  To become a goddess.  She's not going to agree to follow through otherwise.  She won't trust you.  Due to recent events.  I can get her to trust me, and to join our team.  I can speed up the process.  I can get her to accept her powers.  And get her to want to become Killer Frost...."

Cisco watched as Zoom stayed quiet seeming to take his quest into consideration.  After what seemed like forever to Cisco, Zoom finally gave a nod of his head.  "Alright..  I will allow you to work with her..  But if you cross and betray me this time Vibe?  I can become your worst nightmare."  Cisco took a deep breath before giving a small nod acknowledging that he understood.  "Good..  Now that we have that settled.  Let's go shall we?"

Cisco extended his hand to allow a breech to appear and open.  He let Zoom step through first before stepping through himself.  Once Cisco felt himself land on the ground of earth one, he made a small glance around and gave a small smirk.  So far he did it, he managed to convince Zoom that he was on his side.  Now all he needed to do was get to Star labs and get to Caitlin before Zoom did.  Cisco took a step ahead to leave but felt Zoom grab his arm.  Cisco glanced over at Zoom curiously.  "I didn't give you the go ahead to leave now did I..  You are to do as I say from now on Cisco.  I brought you here with me for a reason.  Remember my warning to you, don't make me regret it.  You are one person I would hate to lose."

Cisco glared at Zoom.  He hated the man every minute he spent with him.  And his hatred for him grew more and more now that Killer Frost was dead.  Cisco slowly took a step towards him.  "I am not afraid of you Zoom.  You want to kill me?  Do it..  Do it and get it over with.  I already have lost everything.."

Zoom let out a small laugh.  "You should fear me.  You're too valuable to me Cisco.  Why would I kill you?"  Cisco watched Zoom's actions closely.  Getting to Caitlin before Zoom did was going to be a lot harder than he thought with Zoom watching his every moves.