Chapter 1

Chapter 1 = Welcome to the Ninja world

Marry's P.O.V

'What on earth happen?' I  ask myself. I look around my surroundings and saw that we're in a forest and in front of large gates.

"Hibiya, are you okay?" I ask

"I'm alright, and you?" He said and held his hand for me to stand up

"Fine." I said and took his hand.

"Where are we anyway?"

"I don't know, let's ask those people at the gate." I said as we walk towards the gate where two gate keepers are at.

"You kids, what are you doing outside of Konoha?" One of the gate keepers said with his hair covering his right eye. Wait did he just said Konoha

"Sir, we were lost, and if we're wondering if you could help us." Hibiya answered the man

"Izumo let's take them to the Hokage." The other keeper said with wild hair and a bandage nose and cheeks.

"Right. Kids would you please follow us." The one with the covered eye said. I look at Hibiya who was hesitaging to follow, so I grab his hand and drag him along like what Momo would always do, and follow the gate keepers

"Marry, do you think we could trust these guys?" Hibiya whispered

"Maybe." I whispered back "Their the only ones that can help us now and we don't know where the others are."

"Fine by me, as long as they don't treat us like kids, I mean we're teen agers."

We continued walking and stop at a large building, there's a sign on top of it, 'Fire' written in Kanji.

Hibiya's P.O.V

We walk up to this long staircase to where the so-called Hokage is. It's ironic that we end up in a village that's name after Konoha. Anyway, the gate keepees knock the door and it answered "Come in". We come in and saw an old man in white robes, wearing a weird hat, smoking a pipe, and doing paper work.

"Izumo, Kotetsu, what are you doing here? And who are these kids?" The old man said. I really hate being called a kid.

"We found them walking towards the entrance then they ask us for help since their lost." Wild hair guy said.

"Alright you two, I'm to ask a few questions from you is that ok." The old man said and we nodded. Yeesh, treating us like kids. "What are your names? How did you get here? Do you have any sepcial abilities? Where are your parents? Do you belong to and clan?"

"My name is Hibiya Amamiya, this is Marry Kozakura, we were playing hide and seek with our friends at a park then a portal suck us in, and now we're here, yes we have, we have no parents, just a group of friends, we don't belong to any clan just a group of friends who also have powers." I explained all in one breath.

"Here's another set of questions; what powers do you have? How do you use is?"

This time Marry explain " We have Eye Abilities. They are powers given to a person who has entered and left the Heat Haze with a snake as their surrogate life. Each eye ability is different, although each of them are given to a person by one of Azami's snakes, who is my grandmother, the one who has all of the powers and seperated it, so that makes her Medusa like and makes me the Hime of the snakes eyes. The abilities are usually influenced by an important part of the owner's life before their death. When the abilities are activated, the users' eyes turn red and become similar to those of a snake. But since I'm the Hime, I don't know if I can use all of the other eyes in this world." Marry explained and the old man just 'hmm'-ed at us.

"Here's our question; Where are we?" I ask, what it's only fair.

"I guess it's only fair.-" Just get on with it! "-You're in a village called Konohagakure or Konoha for short. I'm the Hokage of the village, which is like a leader or a mayor. I belive that you two are in another dimesion, judgeing by the clothes you wear and the portal you explained that is. Those eye abilities, we call them a Kekkei Genkai, but not the snake's eye there are other diferent ones." He explained

"Izumo, Kotetsu, call team Guy, then go back to your positions." He comanded

"Hai!" And with poof of spoke their gone

"Marry, Hibiya, would you like to go to the Ninja Academy?" The Hokage suddenly ask

"Ugh, school? Why?" I exclaimed

"It might be so bad, we can learn about being ninjas." Marry said with a smile.

"Don't worry, team Guy will teach you guys you need to know just in time for the academy graduation."

"So you're sending us to school where it's almost time to graduate?!" I said and he nodded "Awsome!" I high five Marry then there's a knock on the door.

(A/N: I have only seen afew Naruto episodes before, but I've only watched the rescue mission arch and so on, I didn't watch the begining though. So I'm going to write this base on the fanfictions I've read.)