Chapter 12

Chapter 12 = Battle at the bridge

"Sensei, are you sure to leave Naruto behind?" I asked Kakashi-sensei while walking to the bridge.

"He'll be fine. He needed rest after all that training." Kakashi answered.

"Mr. Tazuna, is the bridge almost finish?" Sakura asked

"It should be by three days." Mr. Tazuna answered. "But if this mist will go away, it'll be done by tomorrow."

The mist keeps getting thicker, and thicker, but soon Kakashi-sensei realized it wasn't a regular mist. "Everyone keep your guard up."

Right after Kakashi-sensei said that, a bunch Mr. Moo moo clones appeared surrounding us. Kakashi-sensei said told Sasuke to deal with them and he did. After that, Sasuke started a fight with the Anbu, as they were fighting, water started to surround them forming into ice mirrors.

"Sasuke get out!" I yelled, pushing him away, but the mirrors caught both of us and now we're stuck.

Third person's P.O.V

"Ugh, why did you push me?" Sasuke grunted.

"You were just standing there, you should of get out a while ago." Marry resorted.

"Now what?" Sasuke asks

"Distract him." Marry comanded. "I have a plan."

"Your brats don't stand a chance with Haku, Kakashi." Zabuza stated.

"I wouldn't doubt that. Sasuke's the number one rookie in the village, Sakura is the brightest student, Marry is our plan maker and finally, the number one hyperactive ninja, Naruto." While Kakashi was saying his little speech about Zabuza doubting his students, the Anbu was already attcking Marry and Sasuke inside the Ice Mirrors.

"Earth style: Earth dome!" Marry casted as she slam her hands on the floor as the earth was forming into a dome protecting Marry and Sasuke while the needles was still firing at them.

"Is this part of your plan?" Sasuke asks Marry as she summoned two, large, black anaconda snakes coming from her sleeves. Sasuke was surprise but kept a cool face thinking 'how on earth can those snakes fit in there.'

"Yup. Their going to be us while we escape and surprise attack the Anbu, who we now know as Haku. Me o Samasu." Marry said. Her glow red as the snakes transformed into a clone of Marry and Sasuke.

"You two, while we escape, act like us until I gave the signal." Marry comanded to her Snakes.

"Yes my Queen." The snakes responded with a nod. Marry turned on her Conceling Eyes, drags Sasuke out of the way and undid the jutsu with the pretend hurt clones. As the clones were acting, Marry and Sasuke were unnoticeable to the others as they got slip through the Ice Mirrors.

"This is your plan, hiding?" Sasuke whispered.

"Yes, do you have a problem." Marry whispered back.

"Why didn't we just do it in the first place and have to do all that trouble of summoning your snakes?" Sasuke complained

"First off, if want to decieve someone, you must first decieve others, I learn that from a friend." Marry quoted Kano's quote. "Second, you were quite stupid to think not moving while the Ice Mirrors consume you and so I just wanted to slip though the jutsu."

Sasuke was offended by Marry though she was right. It was an oppurtunity to get out while the jutsu is still unfinish and yet Sasuke just stand there wondering in the daze.

"What happens after this?" Sasuke asks

"We need Naruto. When he distracted everyone, we'll defeat Haku, don't worry I already told Naruto the plan."