Chapter 9

Chapter 9 = Mr. Moo moo and Kakashi-sensei's battle

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist." I heard Kakashi-sensei gestured the man whose standing on top of the sword handle, has cow patterned pants and arm warmers (I think that's what's it called), and a mask similar to Kakashi-sensei but with bandages.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan." Mr. Moo moo gestured Kakashi with a scrowl under his mask. "If you ever so kindly, give me the bridge builder and I'll spare your life, including those snot nose brats." He says in a much serious tone.

"How about... never." Kakashi-sensei answered by lifting the forehead protector covering his other eye, but t is still close. "Everyone, protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight. I thought you teamwork, right? Now it's time to use it."

We, me and Sakura, got around Mr. Tazuna in our Manji formation to protect him. Then Kakashi-sensei open his other eye, from what I can see, it was a bright red with three black comas. Then Sasuke started explain what the Sharingan is.

They got of an early start with a thick fog some jutsus on the water, we're all gourding the bridge builder while watching the battle. As the fog keep becoming thicker and thicker, we can barely see anything, so I did the first thing that I could think of.

"Focusing Eyes." I muttered as I can feel the heat in my eyes as I can fully see what's going on, but Kakashi-sensei was only standing. Great where's Mr. Moo moo.

"There are eight points in our body, which one should I go for?-" I see you. I did the summoning signs and call Yellow inside of my sleeves. Yellow be ready. "-Liver, Lungs, Clavicial vein, Spine, Neck vein, Kidney, Brain, or the Heart?"

After he said those word, Kakashi-sensei cleared the fog with his chakra, then Mr. Moo moo goes for the kill. But before he can get through, Yellow came out from my sleeves, transform in a giant snake and cover us with his body in a circular form, like when the mother snakes trying to protect her eggs, yeah like that.

"What the heck! Where on earth did the snake came from!?" I heard Mr. Moo moo yelled outside of Yellow and he's hurting him with his sword. Then a clashing noise was heard, I knew it had to be Kakashi-sensei, but Yellow is..

"My Queen, do not worry. My scales are as hard as steel and are thougher than this." Yellow reassured, but I'm still worried.

"Marry when did you call the giant snake?" Naruto asked

"Just now. I'll another one for outside." I said. A small, solid black snake came out from my sleeve and I instructed it to go outside to observe the fight. The snake wasn't one of my main ones though.

"What will he do?" Sakura ask

"He will be our camera so we can watch the fight. Earth style: Land view." I answered and did three hand signs, then the ground started to form a mini TV for us to see.

On the screen, we can see that Kakashi-sensei and Mr. Moo moo were having a conversation with a kunai on Moo moo's throat then it was vice versa and Sensei was kicked into the water.

Soon after Mr. Moo moo jump into the water and trapped Kakashi-sensei in his water prison jutsu. We all panicked on what will happen next. What can we do, we're only a Genin we can't just beat a Rogue Jounin.

"I have an idea." We turned our heads to Naruto, who surprisingly had one. "Remember what we did on our bell test?" He asked and we nodded "Let's do that, me and Teme wil distract the clone and Marry-chan will free Kakashi-sensei with her Kekkei Genkai."

We all think and then agreed with his plan, people may say that he's an idiot but he can be smart too.

So I told Yellow to go back to Heat haze but he hesitated, there was a little bit of argument because Yellow said that there's another Mr. Moo moo clone waiting outside but the black snake I called earilier took care of it.

As soon Yellow was gone, I imidiently went to the trees, unnotice, while Naruto and Sasuke went with thier own act with dealing with another Mr. Moo moo clone.

I'm right next to the water, with Conceling Eyes activated, as I waited for the signal of Naruto and Sasuke. Once the shuriken went passed Mr. Moo moo, in which he dodge it, the second one came in which he also dodge it and that's where I made my move.

I did five hand signs and casted the jutsu on Mr. Moo moo. "Water style: Wild water wave jutsu!" As I did the jutsu, a huge wave of water crashes to Mr. Moo moo and Kakashi-sensei but sensei isn't hurt though, instead he broke out of the water prison and took the opurtunity to take out Mr. Moo moo.

I went back to my team and watch as Kakashi-sensei beating Mr. Moo moo by coping his jutsus. Not long after, the battle ended with senbon needles hitting Mr. Moo moo on the neck as an Anbu ninja took care of his body, then Kakashi-sensei collapsed to the ground.

"My Queen, let me handle him." Yellow said appearing from my sleeves and change into his giant form.

Yellow wrapped his tail around Kakashi-sensei's body and place him onto his back. "Everyone hop on, Mr. Bridge builder could you show me the directions to your house so I could take you there." Yellow said and Mr. Tazuna gave his approval.

Once we hop on Yellow, Mr. Tazuna gave the directions and took us there. It was a long ride, there's no other attacks from out of nowhere.

By the time we got to Mr. Tazuna's house, it was around sunset, and we were greeted by his daugther, Miss Tsunami I believe her name is, with a shock face because of Yellow. Once we got off of him, he set down Kakashi-sensei in the living room with only with his tail though, then he turn into his normal snake form and come inside of my sleeves.

After we ate dinner, prepared by miss Tsunami, she showed us our rooms to rest for the night. I shared the same room as Sakura, I don't really mind. We said our goodnights and went of to sleep, tomorrow is a new day.