Chapter 7

(Warning; long chapter)

Chapter 7= Survival Test

Hibiya's P.O.V

I woke up really early today to make mine and Marry's breakfast and even though her Sensei said not too, I'm sure he'll be late.

I started with just simple, toast bread and rice balls would do it. And right on cue Marry came down, the time now is 4:20.

Marry's P.O.V

I walk downstairs, still sleeepy, but I was imidiently brought back to life once the smell of toast bread being toast. No Marry, Kakashi-Sensei said not to eat breakfast, I scold myself.

"Morning, want some breakfast." Hibiya greeted

"Good morning, sorry I'll skip breakfast today." I said as I was about to go to the door, putting on my shoes

"Atleast have a rice ball or toast bread, you can't do a survival test with an empty stomach now, can you." He says giving me a plate with of rice balls and toast bread.

"Fine I'll take one." I sigh in defeat and grab a rice ball from Hibiya, and ate it, after that I went outside and on the same time, Sasuke came out from his door.

Why does this guy kept bothering into my life.

Anyway we walk to the training grounds in silence, but I lend him an earplug to listen to music along the way. Once we got to the training grounds, Naruto and Sakura came at the same time with still sleepy heads.

And so, we play the waiting game and waited for Kakashi-Sensei.

We waited

We waited a bit more

We waited a few more

We waited even more

And finally he appeared! Sakura and Naruto were yelling why he was late and he made up a lame excuses. I took my earplugs out my ears and put them aside.

"This clock set is to noon." Kakashi-sensei said as he set the alarm at a log, it shows the time is 10:10 am "Your task is simple, take one of these bells from me. <he shows three bells> If you don't get one by noon, you go without lunch and get tied into a post while I eat my lunch infront of you." Kakashi explain, that's why he told us not to eat breakfast, good thing I ate a rice ball, but I'm a little bit hungry, I heard Naruto and Sakura thinking the same thing I thought, Sakura didn't even have dinner.

"Wait, how come there's only three when there's four of us?" Sakura ask, she has a good point.

"That atleast one of you will get tied into a post and will be disqualified, automatically fail and sent back to the academy, then again all four of you can be drop out." He said swaying the bells and I can see a smirk under his mask. "You can use any weapons including shurikens, if you're not prepared to kill me you won't get any of the bells."

There's no way I'm going to kill him, but if I don't, I wouldn't any of the bells. Then Naruto launched himself to Kakashi, because Kakashi these him, I guess. Kakashi stop Naruto by holding his hands and a kunai behind Naruto's head.

"Don't be hasty, I didn't even say start. But you have the attention to kill me, how am I going to say, this I'm starting to like you guys."

"Ready? Start!" We all spread out as soon as Kakashi said that. I was on a tree branch, Sakura under a bush, Sasuke also on a tree branch, and Naruto was out on the open about to fight Kakashi.

To make sure I was hidden, I activate Conceling Eyes, it can also hide chakra by the way. As soon as I did that, I heard a poof from a neighboring tree to only see Kakashi. I look back at Naruto's fight as he gets the 'Thousand Years of Death' move from that Kakashi, he's probaly a clone since it poof away. I glance back at the Kakashi at the tree reading an orange book at the branch.