Chapter 19

Chapter 19 = Sound Ninjas

(A/n: in this chapter it will be Hibiya's P.O.V. And if there are any corrections regarding to the events, please tell me.)

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a new morning here in the Forest of Death and we haven't encounter another enemy since yesterday. Naruto, Sasuke, and Marry are still from conditions they're in. Sakura and I just woke up to check on the three, Marry and Sasuke had a high fever after receiving their curse mark from Orochimaru but instantly went down after the night.

"Hibiya, we caught some fish in a near by lake." Kaori and Kaoru said together with fried fish on sticks on their mouthes. As soon as the two came, mine and Sakura's stomachs growled in hunger.

"We even cooked them so all you have to do is eat." Kaoru said and gave his sticks of fish to Sakura, for a while Sakura looks like she's gonna throw up.

"Don't worry, Yellow turned us into humans when we caught them and there's no saliva in them." Kaori informed and boy am I glad that there isn't any. I'm saliva contious, in case if you haven't notice.

I thank my summonings for the food they gave, even though I didn't told them get some, and poof away. Me and Sakura began eating our fish and we save the rest for the others when they wake up.

Suddenly, a man in grey with a poofy thing on his back and also from the Sound Village came out of the bushes. I use Conceling Eyes to make us unnoticeable and let the snake whose guarding us fight him. Then there came another two, who I think his comrades, fight off the snake. While the snake is fighting the Sound nins, I summoned two large white tigers to carry us away from here. I'm still using Conceling Eyes but we have to be quick, the enemy is alomost done fighting with Marry's snake.

And just as we were running away, the enemy came out with paper bombs and exploded. I told one of my tigers, which is the one who got Marry and her other teammates on his back, to run away hide somewhere else. I got off of my tiger and went into fighting stance to perform a justsu.

"Wind style: Gushing Tornados!" This attack basically makes a bunch of  tornados with a few leaves in it and attack the enemy. If there are leaves inside the tornado, it will make it sharp as knives, it may not be a powerful attack but it atleast it took damage.

Then guy in a yellow jumpsuit attacks with air in the hole of his hand thing, I don't know what to call but it send back my tornados.

"Nice move kid," Jumpsuit guy complemented. "But that won't be enough." He smirked as the guy in grey tried to punch me but I easily dodge it. He does this I think he did this again twice and I dodge it, suddenly I felt a little dizzy and I started to hear the thing when you slide a fork to a plate and loud bell chimes.

I held my ear and it felt like it was going to explode. Then blood suddenly came dripping from my ear, the Sound nin was saying something that I couldn't figure out. Sakura then stood in front of me with a kunai to protect me, I guess. From what I heard the students back in the academy, Sakura's useless in battling, the only thing she can do is strategize but other that that, useless.

Sakura then throws a few kunai but the enemy dodges, she then did the substitution jutsu and, then she curs her hair and tries to fight the enemies but falls back. (Keyword: tried.) Sakura was about to get stabbed by a kunai but I jump in, push her aside and luckily the kunai hit my shoulder and not my heart. I did a few hand signs and cast an Ice style jutsu which is the Rain of Arrows.

Suddenly I heard a thought someone somewhere in the bushes, I didn't know Stealing Eyes were activated but the thought I heard was from Ino. Might as well ask for help.