Chapter 21

Chapter 21 = Let the match begin!

Marry's P.O.V

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After we entered the building, alot of ninjas from different villages were staring at us. I don't really liked being stared at so I hid half of my face in my scarf as more people came in. A few moments had passed and Anko told gathered then make way for the Hokage to make a speech as well as explaining the rules. I didn't really pay much attention except after proctor said this.

"If you aren't feeling well, just raised you hand you won't have to participate in the match." Everyone looked at each other with silence in the air, until Kabuto raised his hand. The proctor did what they have to did to Kabuto and then left.

"As much as I wanted to play around, I can't it would blow up my cover as a spy. I already done my job Lord Orochimaru just a few more steps then you can be the Hokage of this pathetic village. Hehehehe." What? Stealing Eyes was on? Was that Kabuto's thoughts? I turned seeing Kabuto's body leaving the building and I could've sworn that he was smirking or grinning.

"You heard that too huh?" Hibiya said and I nodded in response. I want to tell the Hokage but I'm afraid that it will cause a commotion.

After the whole speech that the Hokage, we all headed to the balconys and watched as the first match begun, but I'm still worried about Kabuto's plans with Orochimaru. I should probaly tell the Hokage after the exams.

"First match will be!..." The board started to jumble all of the names as it stopped with two names. "Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akado." Then the both of them stayed as the rest if us went up to the bleachers.

"Hibiya, should we tell the Hokage about Kabuto?" I whispered to Hibiya.

"Maybe after the exams." He whispered back and I simply nod. "How's your mark? Does it still hurt?" Hibiya ask.

"A little, it just felt itchy but nit as painful as when Orochimaru biten me." I'm still wondering why my mark only has twk and Sasuke has three. Then someone tapped me by the shoulder and it was Sakura.

"Hey Marry do you want me to braid your hair? I mean since it grew back I thougbt it might get in the way when you fight." Sakura said, I stroke my hair and it is indeed long again.

"I didn't notice it grew back, but sure you can braid it." I agreed and let Sakura braid my hair while watching Sasuke's fight- no wait it already finished and Sasuke is the victor.

After that, the next match took place and we just watch on how amazing each fight was. Sakura just finish braiding my hair and it's a beautiful dragon braid, atleast that's what it is called. Then Green come out o my sleeves and sat at my lap.

"My Queen, I notice that your chakra is running low so I'll advice you that to use Stealing Eyes on your opponent when you are complety drained." Green exclaimed.

"What do you mean Green? How does that work?" I asked

"Stealing Eyes isn't just for stealing one's thoughts, but in this world it can drain one's chakra and copy jutsus. That's it's called Stealing Eyes after all, it has to steal anything." Green explained this time in snake language.

"So in a way it's like Kakashi-sensei's Sharingan that can copy and stop any jutsu?" I clarified in snake language. "I didn't read this on the scroll Soke gave me."

"Yes. Stealing and Clearing can process the same way as the Sharingan. That's because, My Queen, the scroll isn't complete yet, since we're in another universe the posibilities of your Eye Abilities are endless."