Special Chapter

This is just a dedication for reading my book and to celebrate Marry's and Sasuke's birthday. Thank you for the 1k read that I didn't realized that it was already 1.25k+ 😆

Fact/reminder= Marry's B-day is on july 21st and Sasuke's B-day is on july 23rd. Also this will be a long chapter.

Special Chapter = Marry and Sasuke's birthday

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Marry's P.O.V

"Marry can you pick up some things for me?" Hibiya asked. I close the book that I was reading in my lap and raise my head.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked. Hibiya hand me a list mainly of food items.

"We're kinda running out of stock, and I'm going on a mission later so can you do it?" I look at the list again and it is a long one, I nodded my head at Hibiya as a yes. "Great, here's the money." He gave me the money and pushed me towards the door without even putting my shoes on.

That was kinda of rude. What's the matter with him? Anyway, I put on my shoes and went to the market. Atleast he gave me Ene's MP3 player before pushing me out of the door.

After getting the first few items on the list from the fish market, I saw a girls running here and there in every store and it was with what I believe Sasuke's fangirls because the keep saying his name if he wiil like this or that. I tried to passed through them but I somehow to trap myself in the sea of fangirls. Waahhh.

I manage to get out of the crowd of girls with the help of Natsu who carried me out of there. I continue to do my shopping only this time I'm accompanied with one of my black snakes in its normal form holding some of the grocery bags in its mouth.

~•~ short time skip ~•~

By the time we finally finish grocery shopping, it's already around three in the afternoon. We were about to go back home when suddenly I saw pink hair running towards my direction with a something in her hands.

"Marry! Do you think Sasuke will like the gift I made?" Sakura asks despretly while holding a grey scarf and a small box of chocolates. What's with Sasuke's fangirls saying things like this?

"Uhm, I think Sasuke will appreciate the scarf you made," Sakura's face lighten with a smile as well as her inner cheering. "Cha! One week of hard work knitting is worth it!" Oh no, Steeling Eyes was activated.

"But I have to tell you Sasuke doesn't like sweets." Sakura enlighten face soon drop as soon as I said that. She look at me in the eyes with a cold look in her eyes. I quickly covered my eyes in case if I accidentally freeze her.

"Why or how do you know he doesn't like sweets? No person on earth can deny sweets." Sakura said coldly. "How would she know? It's not as if my Sasuke will tell her." I'm not sure if that one was Sakura's inner self or her mind.

"W-well back when we were in the Land of Waves, in training I sometimes accidentally read his m-mind saying. Sasuke really likes tomatoes if you put them in Onigiri." Sakura gave me a stern look as if I was joking.

"Marry you're joking right?"

"No, I'm serious. I have a suggestion if you want."

"Go on."

"What if you made him home made tomato juice? I know it's alot of work but it won't take as long as you knitted the scarf." Sakura widen her eyes as I realize what I've just said. "Uwah I'm sorry! I didn't mean to read your inner mind." I apologized.