Chapter 20

Chapter 20 = Another Fakey and Then Fnally Out of this Forest

Marry's P.O.V

It's been four days since the second exam started, my team and I are still recovering from the fight we all had. And as much as I wanted to rest, we still jave to pass these exams. The boys are fishing for food and as for me and Sakura are planning on how to get to the tower without getting caught. Who knows how many people dosen't have their scroll yet.

"How about we wait until night time?" I suggest.

"No, it'll be dangerous, plus many people will attack at night." Sakura said, she was about to sat something but the boys came.

"Do you even know how to fish? You didn't caught a single one." Hibiya said to Naruto.

"That's because you keep getting our fish before we even caught them!" Naruto argued.

"Dope. You're just a noob at fishing." Sasuke inquired.

"I have you know that I've been fishing since my early childhood for dinner."

"Then that means that me and Sasuke are just better at fishing."

"Boys let's cooked the fish everyone is hungry right?" Sakura interupted them from fighting, Sasuke had made the fire to cook the fish and we soon eat it.

"After this, we're going to the tower, alright?" Sasuke says as he eat his fish.

"I'm going to look around incase if there are enemies near by." Hibiya said and left off to somewhere.

"So Marry-chan, why did you gave the scroll to us in the first place?" Naruto asks.

"To help you guys of course." I answered with a smile. "Even if me and Hibiya are a team in the Chunnin exams you guys are still my team and teammates help eachother."

"Marry can you show me again how the two of you got the scrolls?" Sasuke commanded. What's up with him all of the sudden? But nonetheless I showed it to him using Favoring Eyes while eating my fish. And once we're finish eating, Sakura asks about the extra scroll.

"So Marry what are you going to do about the other extra scroll? You gave both Heaven scrolls to us and Ino's team, what about the other Earth scroll?"

"Then maybe I'll gave it to whomever we encountered, that way there will be no fighting." Right then Hibiya come back with afew twigs and leaves in his clothes and hair though.

"What happen to you?" I asked

"Um, a bear chace me down on the way back when I accidentally step on it's back. Luckily I got away." Hibiya groan as he remove the twigs and leaves.

"Anyway, I haven't seen any enemies but that doesn't mean they're not there we still have to becarefull. So let's go, Marry-chan and everyone." Hibiya said rather cheery. Chan? Hibiya doesn't call me or anyone with any honorifics, unless of he's force too. And hiss voice is also livelier than normal.

My team started to walk alongside with Hibiya but I stop and whisper to him to ask our code.

"Hibiya, are you... dead?"

"Dead? If you mean if I died from the bear chace then no. And why would you say that?" I knew it, it wasn't Hibiya.

I summon a snake from my sleeve and put it to the fake Hibiya's shoulder, he looked at the snake confusedly but was not scared. My snake realize that it was Hibiya so he grew into his normal form and wrapped itself all over the fake Hibiya and fell to the ground.