Chapter 23

Chapter 23 = A Short Break

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Marry's P.O.V

"May I request, *cough cough* that all of the winners of the previous matches come down." The proctor said. I stood up and went down the balcony along with the others. I somewhat calm down after what happen with Hibiya. I should apologize to him layer for pushing him off. I haven't seen Sasuke after his match though, is he alright?

I'm still using Concealing Eyes by the way, with earphones in my ears as the winners line up in front of the Hokage and the other Jounins. He began with a short congratulations then some rules for the next match and that we have a break for three months, I didn't pay much attention to since I'm distacted with the Dan's music album. The Dan was surprise by Shintaro's singing when he sang Lost Time Memory which is I'm listenting to now.

After the whole explaining are done, we drew numbers from Anko, I got No. 10. Ibiki showed us on how the matches will be and I'm facing Dosu from the Sound village, I think. After that we all part ways, Naruto practically dragged me outside with Sakura following behind us. I'm sure I was still using Concealing Eyes, I guess it wore off.

Once we were outside, Naruto suddenly ask a bunch of questions. "Marry-chan, was Hibiya said all true?! Like dying and all that stuff? Is it the reason why he said that as your code back in the forest? And what's with your summoning being all creepy? Marry-chan are even listening!? Take off your earbuds!"

Did Hibiya say something about the Dan? Where did he get that idea from? I took of my earphones, I admire Naruto for worrying but I prefer not to talk about it. How should I put it? 

"I was listening. Well, some of them are true." I told him. "But Naruto, would it be alright if we, um, talk about it some other time? I get that you're worried but it's a subject that me and the other m-members try to avoid. Please?" I wanted to hide my face with a hood but I'm not wear a hoodie so I hid half my face with the scarf.

Naruto looked upset but then turned into a sad smile. "Alright I understand Marry-chan, just tell me if you wanted to talk about it." Naruto's smile turned into a wide grin that he's always wearing, and I returned it with smile as well.

"By the way, did you know where Hibiya went?" I ask.

"Not sure, after he had the arguement with Soke he went outside and didn't come back." Sakura answered with a worrying tone.

"Oh okay." There was a small breeze passed by and it felt like there was a 'psst' from behind me. I turn around to see Hibiya with his hood up and eyes glowing red that soon turn back into brown.

"H-Hibiya, you're here! I-I'm sorry for pushing you back a while ago!" I apologize to him and bowed down a little.

"H-hey it's alright. You were afraid, I don't blame you being scared." Hibiya resorted a puts up his hands.

"B-but I wasn't your fault that Soke make you turned into Kuroha though!" I blurted.

"Hehe. Marry, Naruto and Sakura, is it alright if I peep in you minds? I wanted to see what I look like and what Kuroha did when he tranform." Hibiya requested, I agreed so as Naruto but he told Hibiya to not go further than what he said.

I giggled at the two. "Then can I also look into your mind? I also wanted to see how you atrack you opponent in your perspective."

"Yeah sure." Hibiya agreed and we all sat at a nearby bench. Sakura got awfully quiet, not that I don't mind, it's just when talkative people became quiet they have an issue.