Chapter 11

(Play when it said play)

Chapter 11 = A song of comfort

Training went on for a few days, the normal routine for us goes like this; wake up, eat, training, eat, sleep.

From my part of training, I just finish the CLEFE or the Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Edge. I cut it short because that was a mouthful. I also learn three other moves but the fourth one is still in progress. You'll just have to wait and see. And my Taijutsu is getting better but not as good as Sasuke.

On Sasuke's part of training, Sasuke learn one of Natsu's moves, the Briliant Flame and the Firing Hammer but he is still in progress on how to eat fire. How come he learn that first instead of the eating fire you may ask? Well that's because he, as usual being emo-ish, and think he should learn that first but when he found out that eating fire is chakra boost, he imidiently went for that.

On Naruto's part, he learn more wind style jutsu (I think that's his chakra nature). He was trained by Gray who both has wind and water nature but he is stronger that Riki since he also has Ice style. One of his moves is he can make a large ball of air from the ground and be able to ride it.

And also Sakura came along, she said she wanted to train so she wouldn't be left behind. Sakura trained more on Gen and Taijutsu from Gray and Yellow. I haven't seen Sakura using ninjutsu or she didn't really have one so Tai and Gen will probaly be her main jutsus.

And by the way, Naruto and Sasuke hadn't finished their tree climbing, but they're there.

"More!!" Naruto and Sasuke shouted and glared at the same time, until they started to puke.

"More!!" Natsu and Gray shouted and did the same thing. By the way, they're in their human form.

"Don't eat so much if you're going to throw up." Yellow scolded as he ate.

"I need to eat to get a lot of strength if I'm going to beat this idiot of a face." All four of them said pointing at eachother then when they realize that they said the same thing they glared at each other.

"They could be brothers." I complemented them. "Naruto and Natsu and Gray and Sasuke."

"I agree." "Same." Sakura and Yellow agreed.

After that, none of said a word and continue our eating. When we were finished, I let Natsu, Gray and Yellow to go back to Heat Haze and Sakura had to said the most sensetive thing.

"Excuse me, but why is this picture thorn out? Is there a story behind it?" She asked.

Silence had filled the room. Mr. Tazuna, Miss Tsunami, Inari's eyes had darken. Inari went back to his room as Miss Tsunami went and go after him. Mr. Tazuna then told a story behind the picture.

After he had told the story, we went back into our rooms and went to bed.

×*× The next morning *×*×

"Marry, had Naruto and Sasuke finished their tree climbing training?" Kakashi-sensei ask as we finished our breakfast. Naruto and Sasuke went pale, Sasuke didn't show a bit of course.

"Nope. Their getting there, but haven't finish it yet." I answered.

"Alright, by the end of the day, you two should finish your training with the trees. So no training with the snakes." Kakashi-sensei instrucked them and the two went out to the forest.

Me, Sakura, Kakashi-sensei, and Mr. Tazuna went to the bridge sight and sat there, watch without a thing in the world.

"Marry?"