Chapter 18

Chapter 18 = Getting a hickey

~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Queen your teammates, what's your orders, should I attack the enemy?" I looked to see my team down and injured and a long snakelike head coming towards Sasuke.

"Deal with him." I commanded in snake language.

I jumped on a high branch and call two long snakes from my sleeves to snatch Sasuke's arms upwards to where I am. I manage to land Sasuke next to me and the snakelike head bumped itself to the tree branch.

Sasuke was panting really hard. I shake him and even smacked to come back to reality. Hibiya soon came in with Sakura and Naruto on one of his white tigers.

"What happen?" I ask in a worried voice.

"That person named Orochimaru attacked us for our scroll and almost killed Naruto." Sakura answered. I was worried about Naruto so I checked to see if he's still alive, and he is. I sigh in relief and looked at Oreo..cheese..marker, I think that's his name.

"Ahhhh, what a lovely black snake you have my dear, I'm sure that this one will be good for my summonings." Oreo-cheese marker said while my snake is defeating a brown snake.

"I only serve for the Queen you pedofile!" My snake decalred and trys to eat Oreo.

"Go now, I'll handle this." Sasuke says trying to stand.

"No don't, me and Hibiya will take care of this you just stay there." I told him.

"You will just get our scroll if I will just let you, and how do I know if you're the real Marry?" Sasuke threated and pointing  a kunai to my neck. "You might be just an enemy trying to take our scroll from that guy and run away."

"Listen Uchiha, we already got our scroll not too long ago and Marry just help you from that guy. At least say a thank you from your teammate." Hibiya protest and tried to punch Sasuke but his summoning stopped him.

"Sasuke he's right, only Marry can call on black snakes from her sleeves and summon a giant one to defeat Orochimaru." Sakura said. Sasuke puts a the kunai down and looked at me with unsure eyes.

"Sakura's right only Marry can do that, but is it really you?" Sasuke must've have encauntered an imposter maybe that's why his in a bad mood. I'll just have to sing him La da dee to know that me.

"La da dee, La la da doo, La da da me, La da da you, La da dee, La la da doo, There's only me, there's only you. La da dee, La la da doo, La da da me, La da da you, La da dee, La la da doo, When you're gone, I'll think of you. There happy?"

"Hn." =Satisfied

"Now is not the time to have a concert everyone, when your enemy can ssstrike at any time." Oreo said from the side of us, we all jumped down to the next branch in surprise. He's snake alright, he got that same tone as Soke when saying an S word.

"I'll go at his back on you're on the front, fire and ice, then wind and earth got it?" Hibiya in his fighting stance. I gave a nod and he instantly went behind Oreo and I went in front. I did the hand signs for the Dragons Roar jutsu and Hibiya did for his Raining Icicles jutsu, both had four hand signs.

Hibiya was the first to attack Oreo from behind but Oreo manage to dudge it with a few scratches, then I attack leaving roasted. Hibiya yelled that it's substitution since it melted like mud. That's the weirdest substitution I've seen by far.

Anyway, Hibiya did a hand sign of a wind attack that I don't know the name, but it turned him into air and uses the gushes of leaves like kunais and attack Oreo. Then I did five hand signs as the earth and rocks below turned into a snake and catches Oreo. After the snake catches Oreo it turned back into rockes and soil, burrying him.