Chapter 10

Chapter ten = Training

"Hey guys, get up, Kakashi-sensei is waking up!" Naruto shouted opening our door.

"Naruto shut up and get out!!" Sakura scolded and screamed as he kicked out Naruto since we were still dressing up. Naruto I hope you survive.

Once we were done, we head to Kakashi-sensei's room with Naruto and Sasuke already there. Not so soon, he began to act like a detective again, saying stuff about Mr. Moo moo in which he wanted us to solve.

"To put it all simply, Zabuza is still alive okay." A voice said coming from my sleeves. "Yesh, you don't have to play detective all the time, ya know."

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Gray." I complemented the grey snake from my sleeves as he went back

"Hey Marry, just how many snakes do you keep in you." Naruto ask

"I have ten main snakes, but I don't know how they keep getting out of the summoning world." I replied

They sweatdropped to my respond, except for Kakashi-sensei, and from the looks of their faces, they're probaly thinking 'how were they able to come out from her sleeves'.

"Breakfast is ready!" Miss Tsunami called out and we ate our breakfast for the day.

×*×*×

"So Kakashi-sensei what are going to do today?" Sakura asked after she finished her meal.

"Our usual training but different." Kakashi answered. "Let's go." He said and we followed him to a small clearing in the forest.

"Our training for today is to climb a tree-"

"Ha! That'll be easy." Kakashi-sensei started to explain but was cut off by Naruto.

"Without using your hands, only chakra."

"Eeehhhhh!"

"Sensei, how are we supose to do that? I don't even know how to climb a tree with hands." I exclaimed.

Kakashi-sensei demenstrated us on how to do it, in which I half- understood it, and now he's up on a tree hanging upside down. He then throws four kunais to use it to mark the trees.

We did what he told us to do, focus our chakra into our feet, and then climb all the way up. I was half way up to the tree until I loose my footing but luckily I grab onto a branch before I completly fell off. It looks like me and Sakura were the ones high up ti the trees and the boys way back down.

"Well it looks like the female members of the group has much more chakra control." Kakashi-sensei complemented us and insulted the boys. "Looks like the great Uchiha clan isn't so great after all, and what happen to the so-called 'I'm going to be Hokage', hmm?"

"Just wait and see, Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled determindly.

"Hn." =yeah what he said.

Typical Sasuke. I might as well go to training since I have nothing else to do, or I'll talk to Sakura then I can go train so she won't be lonely and bored watching these two failed on climbing.

I leap from my tree to Sakura's tree, surprising her.

"Hey Marry, what'cha doing?" Sakura ask

"Nothing much. You wanna listen some music." I suggest and grab the MP3 player from my pocket. Sakura agreed as I lend her the other earplug as the song Daze sing by the Dan was played.

"This is kinda good. What's the tittle of this song?" Sakura asked in between of the song

"Daze, me and my gang sang it." I answered, then the chourus came in me and Sakura decided to sing along.