Chapter 8

Chapter 8 = An actual mission R.I.P Mr. White Rabbit

Marry's P.O.V

"Sasuke at point B."

"Sakura at point C."

"Marry at point D."

"Naruto at point A, belive it."

"Naruto you're late. The target's on the move."

We followed our target and hid behind the trees. Right now, we're doing errands to catch a cat that ran way from it's owner.

"What's your distance to the target?" Kakashi-sensei asked from a thingy that is attached to our ears. (I don't know what's it called)

"Five meters." Naruto answered "I'm ready just give me the signal."

"I'm ready too."

"So am I."

"Me too"

"Ready.. and.. NOW!"

We launched ourseleves as Naruto caught the cat. The two of them were arguring, so I took the cat and talk my way through it as it purred in my arms. The cat looks horrible, it has makeup in almost every inch of it's fur. And the bow isn't really making it any cuter.

"Darn that stupid old b****. She hired a bunch of kids to catch me? I'd rather die than being stuffed in that woman's fatty arms." The cat said.

"No wonder why you have makeup all over your fur." I said to the cat "And the bow isn't your style, right?"

"You got that right, missy."

"Marry, let's go!" Sakura called out

"Coming!" I ran towards them and we went to the Hokage tower

"Were you talking to the cat?" Naruto ask as we walk by. I nodded a yes while purring it "What did it say?"

"He said that his owner is stupid and he would rather die than being crushed by his owner." I said

×=×=×

As soon as we walked inside the room, a woman grab Tora for my arms and hugged him to death. Now I know why he would rather be dead than being crushed.

So I went there and gave her a piece of my mind "Um, excuse me, ma'am?" I called out and she turn her attention to me "Um, awhile ago, your cat talk to me and the reason he ran away is because you we're hugging him to death, and I advice that, um, tone down the hugging."

She look at me in disbelief but other wise took the advice I told her. Yay! Another act of kindness! Tora gave me a thankful look before they went out of the door.

As the Hokage went on with more errands, Naruto suddenly complains about it. Then the Hokage explained about raking missions and thing that I didn't pay attention to, instead I listen to Naruto about ramen.

"Were you even listening?" I heard Iruka-sensei ask, that jolted me into reality.

"Alright, alright, if team seven wants a mission then I'll give you one. I'll be a simple C-rank mission, you'll be guarding someone." The Hokage says as Naruto jump into excitement.

"Who'll be guarding? A princess? A feudal Lord?-"

"Don't get your hopes too high, dope." Sasuke says hitting Naruto

I giggled at their acts then I smell alcohol. "Bring in our guest." Lord Hokage said as a man walk in his late late fourties. As expected, he had an alcohol on his hands