Chapter 2

Chapter 2 = Enter! Team Guy

Marry's P.O.V

Four people walk in, one of them is a girl with brown hair that's tied up into chinese style buns, a boy with long brown hair and lavender eyes that looks he doesn't have pupils, the last two were like a father and son duo, they have bowl shape hair, both have wear a spandex and ridiculously large eyebrows.

What kind of people has large eyebrow?

"Hokage you called us?" The father eyebrow said

"Yes I need youto train these two for a while so they go to the academy. Marry, Hibiya, this is team Guy and his students, Rock Lee, Tenten, and Neji Hyuga." Hokage said.

"But Lord Hokage, the graduation test is only a few days away." Father eyebrow said.

"Yes I do know that, I'm going to explain to you later on, but please do as I say."

"Alright. Come my youthful puplis! Onward to the training grounds!"

Hibiya's P.O.V

"Alright. Come my youthful puplis! Onward to the training grounds!" Father large-brow announced I resited the erge to sweatdrop as his students, Marry and I walk off to where the training ground is.

Marry was talking to Tenten, the only female member of team Guy.

"Hibiya, right?" I turn to my right and it's the Hyuga "What clan are you from?" He ask

"The Mekakushi clan, so as Marry, but we like to call our clan a gang." I said and he nodded

By the way, before team guy entered the office, old man Hokage said that 'if anyone ask what clan you are, tell them the gang name you said.'

Marry's P.O.V

"Tenten are they somehow related?" I ask to Tenten

"Nope, their just Sensei and student." Tenten replied

"Alright my youthful students, you, are going to teach them all you know, and I'm going to the Hokage 'cause he has something to say to me. See you and have a youthful training." After eyebrow-sensei said that, Neji started explaining chakra and other stuff.

(A/N: I'm not great at fighting scene and sure I'm not sure if you want to learn what you already know about Naruto, so I'm going to skip that.)

"Now that you know what chakra is and how to use it, let's move on how to use your Kekkei Genkai." Tenten said and we nodded.

We were a bit tried on what we did with training. Lee gave us major blows with his taijutsu skillls, but we somehow defeated him, we got cuts from using a kunai and Tenten's weapons, using a few ninjutsu, and I fainted from Neji's simple genjutsu and just woke up.

"For the love of pete, WE HAVE CUTS AND BRUISES EVERYWHERE! Can we take a break?!" Hibiya shouted and has a point.

"Fine. Let's just back go to the Hokage report on your process." Neji said and we walk back to the Hokage.

Hibiya's P.O.V

Darn ninjas, do they always have to be so brutal. (Sigh) At least we did learn something new. I now have two chakra natures which is water and wind, which I can make ice style jutsus. Marry also have three chakra natures and that is water, fire and earth so she can make wood and lava style jutsus, I guess, but we can still use our original chakra natures.

We went back to the old man's office, from there Neji and Tenten told about their report.

"Alright, that's all for today. Marry, Hibiya, and team Guy, you'll be training these two for a while then you can go to the academy." The Hokage said

"Lord Hokage, why not send them to the academy now? I mean, they already have great chakra control." Neji inquired

"And also Lord Hokage the graduation exams are almost up." Lee followed

"I know what you mean by that, so your Sensei, will explain everything I have explain to him." The Hokage exclaim and turn his attention to us "Marry, Hibiya, here are your apartment keys and some money, the address is already there, so you have a place to stay while you're here."

"Thank you Hokage-sama/old man." We said and took what he gave to us.

"Tenten could you help these two out, don't worry I'll explain later at the training ground." Guy-sensei said, and for some reason, I feel like he's out-of-character because Neji said that he always put the word 'youth' in every sentence.

Maybe because he's serious so he dosen't talk youthful things. And by the way, I be-friended the Hyuga.

"Alright come on you two." Tenten said as we followed her.

Marry's P.O.V

I gave Tenten the address and lead us to where the house is located, she said that we're neighbors with this Sasuke Uchiha guy.

"By the way Marry, I'm going to give you some clothes." Tenten said "Here is your new house right next to Sasuke Uchiha." She gestured as we head inside.

"I guess, I do need some new clothes." I said

"You bet'cha. I'll be back to give you some clothes okay." And with that she left.

Our new house wasn't big or small or anything fancy. The walls are cream colored, the living room and the kitchen are ok, and it's connected to one another. We each have our own room and another guest room. My room was an average room i guess, the walls of my room are light pink with a hinch of white, a regular size bed, a large closet, and my own balcony.

I went back to the kitchen to cook our dinner until I noticed a little door at the corner of the living room. So I decided to look inside.

On the other side of the door, there's another replica of the apartment. I looked around and saw a boy whose hair looks like a duck and the way his clothes look, he's probaly an emo, as we stare at each other. Is he the one Tenten said that we're neighbors with?

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" He finally spoke after we had that stareing contest.

I stand up and dust myself off and said, "My name is Marry Kozukura, sorry about this awkward encounter but I'm your new neighbor."

"Hn. Here." He gave me a basket of fresh duck meat. As I look at it, it then came into my mind. No wonder he's head is a duck's butt, he killed his duck family and he got a curse. "It's a house warming gift. And don't bother me again."

I sweat drop and said "Ok. I'll be going then. See you around sometime." I went back to the door to mine and Hibiya's apartment and as soon as I got there he gave me a weird look.

"It's our dinner." I gestured the basket of ducks

"But I already made dinner, and where did you even get that?" He ask

"From our neighbor, the ducks."

He sweatdrop "Ok. By the way, Tenten already came gave your clothes, it's in your room."

"Ok. Let's eat, but what about the duck meat?"

"We'll cook it tomorrow."

And with that, we ate Hibiya's cooking and it's not that bad, and then we head to our rooms. I change into a new pajamas, which is White and blue and went to sleep.

Good night, people.