5/12/2017

So today was prom, and nobody came to school so they could get ready. We didn't do anything in any of my classes, and it was sooo nice.

So after school, I made plans to go play tennis with my mom but she canceled on me so I just went to the courts myself and hit alone with the ball machine. You place it on the other side of the net and it hits balls to you, but it doesn't hit any of your returns. So that was nice, especially to get some anger out that I've been holding in. That's one reason why I love tennis, because I can hit the tennis balls super hard to get anger out and still have them go in the boundaries. I loved playing alone...while it lasted.

My mom and a friend came over to hit with me and it got bad soon so I left shortly after they came. Jessica and I planned to hang out because we both weren't going to prom and I was kind of sad that I couldn't go, so she offered to hang out with me 😊 So when I left the courts I was getting ready to hang out with her.

When I left, she had just texted me saying she was getting pizza and wouldn't be home, and I was too lazy to go back inside so I left anyway and just drove around until she got home.

We stayed outside for the majority of the time and had ice cream and smores and we just talked about everything. Jessica looked so pretty today too. Like I never realized how beautiful she was until today.

Look at her!! She's fricken gorgeous!!

We got a cute picture together before I left too

I had a really fun night and I'm glad I got to spend it with her!

So today I just haven't stopped thinking about Logan. And every moment I think about him, I love him more and more. He has just always been there for me when things go bad, and he helps me get through things. He never lets me go through anything alone and I'm so grateful to have him. Even when I'm a mess and get upset or frustrated over nothing, he never gets impatient with me and he always understands and helps me. I love him ❤️