6/1/2017

I love Logans touch ❤️

We hung out today. It was our last day of school, and we left school at the same time and I took him to the middle school so he could help with an event going on.

When he was finished he came over to my house. We went down in the basement and watched YouTube videos for a while. We cuddled for a short time, and just played around and enjoyed each other's presence.

I forget how happy Logan always makes me when we're able to hang out outside of school. I literally never stop smiling. His every action and every thought makes me fall under his spell more and more. I just look at him and I can feel myself falling more and more in love with him.

We went to the park after we hung out at my house. We went to one with a small creek and skipped rocks. I've never been able to skip rocks before but Logan taught me so well and I was able to have an average of about two skips per rock!! Which was really good for me. Sometimes I would get lucky and get three or four skips. Logan was really good at skipping them, which was impressive.

When I skipped my first rock, I turned around to Logan with the biggest smile on my face knowing that I just skipped a rock, and the best part was, he had the same joy and excitement on his face too. We would have celebratory hugs and he would get so excited for me. Zach never did that. It means so much when someone reacts to your achievements in the same way you do. It shows he actually cares.

He kept finding rocks for me and even got his shoes and feet wet a little just so he could get the rocks for me. It's the little things that will make me fall in love with someone.

Logan always does these subtle playful things like he would pretend to push me in the water, and he splashed a little water in my face and I think being playful like that with him is one of my favorite things to do. I'm such a little kid at heart and he lets me embrace that side of me and he doesn't let me do it alone.

Also, while skipping rocks, Logan would every once in a while get really close to me and gently touch me. Ugh his touch is just.... 😩😩😩 it's perfect. When I would try to point out good rocks, he would lean close to me to try and see the rock through my perspective, and a lot of me didn't want him to move away. I wanted him to stay close.

After we skipped rocks, we sat down at this shelter house while he ate some candy. I don't have a lot of pictures and the lighting was hitting Logan just right, he just looked phenomenal. He looked amazing. I took the opportunity to take more pictures of him, and I got some good ones!

 I took the opportunity to take more pictures of him, and I got some good ones!

Just look at him 😩😩😩

I could look directly into his eyes and just get lost for hours at a time. He was explaining something to me while I was looking into his eyes and I didn't understand a word he said because I was so lost in his eyes. He's so perfect, I can't get over him ❤️

So, to sum things up. Today was perfect. I loved every minute I got to spend with Logan today. He made me happier than I think I've ever been before. I have my first tennis match for the year tomorrow morning and he said he would go to support me! He has no idea how much it means to me for him to be there. I can't wait!!!