5/14/2017

Happy Mothers Day!

Today was an ok day. I went to church, and it was better than most days. But still just ok. I don't really like my church very much. But after church, my sister and I went to Kroger and dollar tree to get a few things for Mother's Day.

We went over to my grandparents at around 3. It was pretty fun! I got to spend time with my younger cousins, which I enjoyed. I love my family. Even though they can sometimes get on my nerves, I still love them.

So we spent about three hours there, and my dad and I rushed to Straders so I could turn in my work application. But when I got there the manager said they weren't hiring 😩 ugh Im so frustrated. I applied to four different places and at a reasonable time! And they all either rejected me or haven't replied. Why is it so hard to get a job!?

I don't know if I've said this before, but Logan has had cancer three times before. He has an appointment in Wednesday to make sure it's not coming back, and he started to get sad. I tried to calm him and make him feel better as he was remembering past experiences. I hope I helped him.

Logan wrote about his surgery in his journal entry tonight, and about halfway through reading it I started to lose it. I couldn't stop crying for thirty minutes after reading his story. Even though he has told me his story before, it's never hurt me as much as it did today. I love him more than I ever have before. Maybe that's why. I just wish I could have been in his life when he was going through that... to make things at least a little better for him.