5/22/2017

Eight more days left of school. I'm so excited for summer

I hung out with Logan today. He's never seen a chick flick so we planned to watch one today. When I picked him up he told me a story about checking out at Kroger, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't bring. I haven't laughed that much in a really long time. I can't tell the story because it was all just the way he told it and I can't say it as well as he did, unfortunately.

So when we got to my house we went to the basement to watch Safe Haven. I picked that movie to watch because it had some action and suspense in it, while still being a chick flick, so I thought he would like that a little more. If you haven't seen Safe Haven, I strongly suggest it. It's great

When we started the movie we immediately scoot closer and I laid my head on his shoulder. I was so comfortable and so stress free. It was so nice to finally have an escape from the stress in my life. I had a really bad night last night and my stress levels went through the roof and I was worried I was going to die at the age of 32 because of how much I stressed that night. But Logan really helped me to get through everything. I'm so glad and lucky I have him to go to.

So during the movie, we cuddled and it was great! I had the idea of kissing him gently on the cheek while we were watching the movie, I just had to wait for a good time. So towards the end of the movie, I kissed him on the cheek. The first kiss was really bad, so I kissed him again and I held his other check and gently pressed my lips against his soft skin. That one was 100 times better, and really cute. Logans reaction was really cute 😊 he held me closer and rest his hand on my side, it was really really cute.

So after the movie was over, Logan and I sat and talked for a little while, and I laid up against him and I never realized just how comfortable he was until I did that. As soon as laid up against him I felt like I could fall asleep right away I was so comfortable. He's like a giant teddy bear, I love it.

I hugged him really tight a couple times through the night and just to feel his body against mine was perfect 💕 I didn't want to let him go

He had to leave a little early because my grandparents came over today. I was kind of sad :( but I get to see him tomorrow at school! He's coming to my choir concert too! I'm excited to see him again

Side note: I've been having so much fun with Logan lately. He makes me smile and laugh and he helps me through so much. I've grown so much with him in my life. Everything feels great! But... everything kind of feels weird at the same time. Maybe it's the stress, maybe it's the change. Who knows!