4/26/2017

So, I'm going to start this journal by talking about my day yesterday.

I was inducted into my schools National Honor Society today. About 40 of the schools top scholars were inducted into the group. It was so exciting and accomplishing to be inducted. After the ceremony I went to lunch with my family! It was really nice 😊

When I got back to school, it was 4th period, my Spanish class. But I just couldn't wait until 6th period, which was Orchestra. I look forward to that class everyday. Logan is my stand partner and I get to see him and talk to him everyday in that class!

After school I was suppose to have a violin lesson but I forgot about it and remembered when it was too late. I felt really bad but Mrs Parkinson (my lesson teacher) didn't seem too upset, so that was relieving.

At around 4:15 I went over to Logans house to play basketball with him. I completely made a fool of myself. It was my first time actually playing basketball, but Logan was really patient and great at helping me to learn.

We moved onto different games and I was ok at all of them, but Logan blew me out of the water with how athletic he was. Before he had to leave, we went inside for a few minutes and he taught me how to drum and he played the piano. Last weekend we went to see Beauty and the Beast together, and when we were sitting on his couch, I noticed he saved the movie ticket. I asked why and he said "I only save the important ones". When he said that, he had this smile that I just go crazy over. He's so...😩 adorable!! Before I left he gave me a hug, and I just couldn't stop smiling after that.

I've always been a physical person who likes physical contact and affection. I always get really close to Logan and I worry that im bothering him while I do that, but he says I couldn't ever bother him. Zach and I always hug and cuddle and we kiss too, but just one hug from Logan somehow is more special to me than a thousand hugs from Zach. I tried to explain that it was because Zach gets close to every girl, so it's not as special when he is close to me. But I still feel like there is a reason for it that I haven't figured out yet...

I spent about two hours with Logan and it was one of the best days I've had in what seems like forever. I had so much fun with him! I hope I can hang out with him again soon