Chapter 11

~Olivia's POV~

~Dream~

I was in a dark room. The lights were off and I couldn't see anything. Suddenly someone grabbed my me from behind A wet cloth was pressed to my face. I went under after making the mistake of smelling it.

When I came to again I was tied to a chair. My head hurt a lot.

"Looks like my guest is awake." I turned my head trying to see who had spoken. A shadowy figure stepped forward. I couldn't make out his face but by the build of his body I could tell it was a male.

"W-Who are you...Where am I..." I started to panic and tugged at my rope. "Let me go!.." I shouted.

The man chuckled. He pulled out a small remote and pressed a button.

To my left 8 lights went on.

I screamed.

"No!!!"

Under the 8 lights were the boys tied up to chairs. There were scratches and bruises all over there faces. You could tell they'd been beaten badly. All of them were limp.

My eyes scanned over them.

Aaron. Nash. Hayes. Carter. Shawn. Jack. Jack. Matt.

My heart stopped and my throat went dry.

"W-Where?..."

Before I had time to finish the man stepped from in front of me to the side and pressed another button.

Two lights came on.

I screamed again. Louder. The tears smudged my vision.

"I'm so sorry..." I choked out.

"Tay...Cam...I'm sorry..."

The scene in front if me disappeared and I heard the silent breathing of many people.

~Taylor's POV~

Olivia stirred in her sleep.

"Tay...Cam...I'm sorry..." She whispered. My heart dropped.

~flashback~

All the boys were kicking at Olivia's bedroom door trying to break it down. I shoved them all aside and slammed my body against the door. It creaked but didn't open. I did it again. Nothing. One more time and the door came tumbling down.

The boys rushed inside trying to find her. Aaron said she wasnt in the bathroom. Nash said she wasn't on the balcony. Carter said she wasn't in the hot tub. I told then to keep searching and they did.

My eyes scanned around the room trying to find any sign of where she might be. A piece of paper stuck out from under her pillow. I rushed forward and grabbed it.

"Tay?" Aaron's voice broke through my reading.

"No..." I whispered and read the letter again. A few of the boys came forward to try and read it but I crumbled it up.

"Monica Pier..." I said and the boys understand what I was trying to say.

Cam was the one who stuck back and looked at me.

"What did the letter say..."

I didn't respond. The last line of the letter were the last words form Olivia.

It burned through my mind again and again.

"Tay..Cam..I'm sorry.."

"TAYLOR!"