Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

Unfortunately the next day was a Friday and school wasn't to be missed.

I woke up with a groan and his name was the first thing to pop into my head.

Tay.

I smiled and took in a deep breathe.

"It's just one day..." I muttered and hurried out of bed.

After putting on a red tank-top,with a leather jacket and some blue jeans I resumed to brush through my tangled brown hair. After finishing that I walked down the stairs for some breakfast. My 'mother' was sitting in front of the TV screen with no sign of moving.

She's been ignoring me since I've started speaking my mind and yelling at her. It's her fault for pissing me off so much.

I searched through the refrigerator but couldn't even find an apple to eat. I decided just to drink a Pepsi. When the Pepsi top popped and some fizz came out, my mother turned to me with angry eyes.

"What are you doing drinking Pepsi for school?" She growled in an angry tone.

"What are you thinking zoning out on tv instead of making food for your child?" I muttered back not that she could here.

She hissed at me and I rolled my eyes. Taking my can of Pepsi and grabbing my backpack and hurried out the door before I could get anymore pissed.

The cold bitterness of the winter chill dug through my cloths and in a few minutes my hands were numb and blue. It didn't matter. If I continued with my little plan I would need to get used to the cold.

~In school, Lunch Time~

I sat alone at a long brown table in the corner of the cafeteria. Looking at the laughing faces of everyone else I let out a sigh. I didn't really have any friends and usually spent my lunches alone. I didn't really.

I pulled out my notebook and opened it up. Inside were a million doodles of the Magcon boys along with small quotes and there normal catch phrases. I flipped too the back where I had written a small note for Tay if we ever met. A small smile traced along my lips and opened to a blank page and started to write 'Püma' out in block letters.

Right as I was making the second circle on the 'U' my notebook was yanked from beneath my hands.

"Hey!" I shouted and look up to see none other then Riker Merlin. I had hated him since second grade and now being in my last year of high school the hatred had only grown.

"Give it back Dickhead."

He laughed and waved it in the air. "Or what? You gonna tell the teacher. Go ahead. Your suck a loser. Never fighting your own battles, always letting someone else finish them." He laughed again and started flipping through the pages

I jumped on him trying to get it back. He simply pushed me off with one shove and I landed on my back and hit my head on the white floor.

By the time I had recovered Riker had flipped to the back and was reading it.

"Oh how cute. Little Olive has a crush on Tay-Tay." He laughed and waved the book in my face.

Tears were starting to brim in my eyes. No Olivia. You can't cry. I reminded myself. Riker finished reading the letter and was now looking at what was taped to the back.

No he can't fucking touch that....It's Tays..Tay...Taylor..NO!

I have a loud growl and kicked my right leg upwards until it connected with his crotch. Rikers eyes went wide and he tumbled to the floor. I quickly grabbed my notebook and bag and ran out of the cafeteria.

I ran out of the school and I kept running, ignoring all the shouts from the teachers. I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't breathe anymore and the cold air bit at my face.

I was crying by now. My phone buzzed and I opened it to find a reminder. 'Do it for Tay..'

----------------------------------------------

Hey angels. Thank you to whoever may be reading this. I'm not really here to write the best story ever but just to have you guys read a good story that really touches your heart. I'm sorry the first two chapters have been pretty short and boring so far but I promise they will get better! So to whoever maybe reading this please comment on what you think and thanks for reading!

^-^