Chapter 31

Olivia's POV

After Taylor had left I glanced at the clock again.

4:15pm.

I headed up to take a shower when my phone rang. I looked at who it was and was surprised when it read 'Shawn'. I pressed the green call button and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Olivia? Shawn here. I um... was able to get a week off from recording and stuff and wondered if you wanted to hang out sometime."

"That would be great Shawn! Ive really missed you. Im heading out with Tay soon so how about we meet up later this week?" There was a long pause on the other end before Shawn finally spoke.

"...You found out about Tay?" He asked.

"Oh yeah...Um...When I called you last time asking to talk I was called to the old cliff diving area by Nash and thats were I was told the truth...." There was another long pause making me think Shawn had hung up but he finally spoke.

"Im sorry Liv." I nodded even though he couldnt see me.

"I know you are..Why didnt you tell me Shawn? Did Carter swear you to secrecy too?" I asked annoyed and peeved yet again at Carters actions.

"Look Olivia...I hope you have a great time with Taylor and hope you guys work things out but I have to go. Ill text you. Later." And with those final words the line went down.

What was Shawns hurry? I mean he had called me first and now all of a sudden he was hangning up on me. I didnt think much of it and proceeded to take a shower like I had intented to in the first place.

*********

I had 3 dresses laid out on my bed and was wondering which one I should wear. There was a red satin strapless that clung to my body, a navy blue strapless silk, and a yellow sundress. I wasnt much of a dress person but seeing as Cherry Blossom was a very classy restuarant I wanted to look classy as well.

Taking a deep breathe I took out my phone and took a picture of all the dresses and sent them to the one person who I knew could help me.

Mahogany. After 5 minutes the phone buzzed indicating a call. I quickly picked it up when reading who it was.

"OLIVIA! OH MY GOD I AM SOOO SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. I DIDNT MEAN FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN. I STILL LOVE YOU ALL THE SAME!" I had to hold the phone away from my ear so my eardrum woudnt burst.

"Mahogany breathe. Its okay I forgive you. I really do."

"Oh my gosh Olivia, how can you say that? Ive been such a terrible friend. We all have. Cameron and Taylor and Shawn and Carter especially but we still love you. Are you okay? Please tell me your okay?"

"Its okay. Ive learned the truth and Im okay. I have a..date.. with Taylor tonight. Just so he can fill me in on a few things but I dont know what to wear! I sent you a pic of the dresses I cant choose between. Which one looks good?"

"Hmmm...The sundress is so out. Blue really isnt your color. So the red one!" I laughed slightly.

"Thanks Mahogany. I knew I could count on you. Ill text you later alright? I have to go. Love You."

And I hung up. Not even 10 seconds later I got a text.

Mahogany: I have to ask you something important so text or call me as soon as your done with your dinner date with Taylor. Ily xxM

Hmm. What was so important that Mahogany wanted to wait until after dinner? Must be pretty bad if she didnt want to say right now.

Taking her advice I slipped into the red dress and applied some make-up.