Chapter 21

~Carters POV~

As soon as Olivia told me I hung because Taylor tried to take the phone from me after seeing my reaction.

"What happened?? Is Olivia okay?" Taylor was looking at me, eagerly wondering what had happened.

I bit my lip wondering what I should say.

"Carter!" Taylor growled at me getting impatient. Everyone was now staring at us waiting for my answer.

"Olivia picked Cameron.." I said.

~Camerons POV~

I was laying on my bed with Olivia laying on top of me. Her head rested on my chest and my arms were behind my head looking up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that she picked me.

"Babe can I ask you something?" I asked still staring up at the ceiling. Olivia propped herself up to look at me and nodded.

"Sure."

"I know I shouldn't really worry but I was just wondering...Do you have a thing with Shawn?" She burst out laughing.

"Your kidding right? Shawn's a little kid, I'm an adult. No I don't have a thing with him. Hes like a little brother to me more then anything." I nodded and placed my arms around her back.

"Why'd you ask?" She says.

"When I went on twitter earlier #Sholivia was trending and alot of people said you'd look good together." I rubbed Olivia's back gently as she lay her head back on my chest.

"Nah..Were just friends." I sighed and smiled satisfied. Well..that was one boy removed..Now there's just one left...

Carefully I turned on my side and Olivia slid down to lay beside me. She smiled as we were nose to nose and pecked my lips.

"What about Taylor?..." I asked regretting it as soon as I did. Olivia's smile faded and she sat upright.

"Taylor is...just another friend..." She said with a sigh.

"You sure about that?" I asked. She closed her eyes and lay back down.

"After you left the party...Taylor and I were alone and..He kissed me.." She whispered. I clenched my jaw trying to control my anger.

I felt Olivia's hand on my arm.

"But when he did I thought of you and that's how I made the decision. I love you not him." She whispered scooting closer to me.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too angel."

~Taylors POV~

I was going to kill him.

There was nothing else on my mind.

I told him to say away from her.

I gave him a fair amount of warnings.

I made peace with him.

But he stole took her away from me.

I wasn't going to let that happen.

Olivia was mine and only mine.

"CAMERON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" I screamed as I pounded my fist against the door ready to break it open.

~Olivias POV~

Cameron and I were locked in a kiss when Taylor shouted from the door. I nearly jumped when he banged on the door.

"Shit.." Cameron muttered and got up to answer it.

"Wait Cam.." I said stopping him in his tracks.