Chapter 7

~Cams POV~

There was no way Bart would let a fan backstage without a VIP pass so I snuck her quitly into the Circe Ball Rooms kitchen without anyone noticing.

I made her sit in a stool near the ovens and looked at her arm. The cuts were still bleeding but not as much anymore. I got a wet rag and started cleaning the blood off her arm. She winced and whimpered and every time I muttered 'Sorry.' Every once in awhile I would flick my eyes up to look at her.

She would always be looking at her arm. She had skin the color of Carmel and her wavy brown hair flowed past her shoulders down to her waist. I swear she had the longest eyelashes ever and I couldn't help but stare in aw at them.

I guess I must have stopped dabbing because she flicked her eyes up to look up at me. Our eyes met. She had the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes I had ever seen. They were so shiny I could see myself in them and that's when I realized she was holding back tears.

I tore my gaze away and finished dabbing at her cuts. Looking at them now clean, I saw they were deeper then I thought.

"Wait here.." I mumbled and hurried out of the kitchen to the stage where the other guys were doing the 'Lip Gloss' dance. I grabbed Aaron's arm and pulled him aside.

"Hey man were you been?" He asked.

"Took a little walk." I said quickly. "Where's the first aid kit?"

He looked at me confused. "What's wrong?"

"Oh..." I scratched my head trying to think of something. "My sisters...friend..got cut...and I need some bandages.."

He looked at me confused again but nodded and left. After a few minutes he handed me the first aid kit.

"Thanks man."

Before I could finish I rushed back into the kitchen. She was still sitting on the school. Her fingers trailed over the cuts on her arm. I moved forward and took her hand. She looked up at me startled.

"Hold your arm out." She nodded and did as she told. I opened the kit and took out se bandages. I started wrapping the gauze around her arm and she sat silently as I did.

"So what's your name?" I asked, trying to make small talk.

"Olivia..." She whispered softly.

My face went deathly pale at her name and looked up at her scared.

"O-Olivia?...."

----------------------------------------------

Oh how I love those cliffhangers >:)
Can we get this to 300 views? Thank you for everyone who's been reading. Hope you like it so far :)