chapter 47 : youre arms

,, and thats it for today " jongin called to the little sweaty kids as they panted from their dancing.

they cheerd in away as they walked back to the wardrobes .
,, kai ?" one of them asked as he followed them making sure to lock the door .

,, mh ?"

,, when can we see youre girlfriend?" she asked wide a smile and everyone was already listening to what they were saying .

he chuckled at their curiousity
,, you'll just have to wait "

they all groaned with many cute pouts on their faces .
,, dont you all stare at me like that get dressed and then go home !"

another few groans and jongin couldnt help but laugh .

---

it was later now . all od the kids had left by now and jongin had locked all the doors finally as he was about to lock the main door .

when he suddendly heard a few steps getting louder .. someone was walking towards him and he turned around to see who it was .

there was noone tho ..
wich somehow gave him goosbombs .. but he wasnt scared .pah jongin and scared ? nope thats not even poss-
,, eeeeehhh !"

he squeaked loudly as there was suddendly a person standing with black clothes and black hoodie .to his right side .

stepping a few steps back he admit that he wasnt feeling as brave as always .

thats until the stranger removes the hoodie revealing his face and making him feel shocked .

,, s-sehun ?" he questioned confused .

,, hey .."

jongin didnt hesitate as he grabbed the younger by his collar pinning him to the wall .

,, what are you doing here !?"
his voice was low .filled with anger .

,, i'm here to talk " he spoke coldly .

,, we're done talking . i've said all .besides that , i'm not talking with some fucked up phsych-"
,, jongin .. please i'm sorry ok "

,, maby i would have fogiven you if you had slapped me or some shit because i knew you were hurt and that would have been fair .. but you fucking knocked kyungsoo unconcious .. he could have been injured or worse ! you've gone too far sehun " sehun looked down at that acting like he did regret it all . but the truth was.. he didnt regret anything .he regret that he didnt hit hard enough to make that stupid boy die by accident .

why is he even still living anyway couldnt he have already take suicide ? his live only causes problems to everyone .his brother is stuck with him .. jongin is stuck with him and now even that dog .

he will never live independed. and he must be pretty screwed up after he got kidnapped and stuff .

,, i didnt mean to hit him like that" jongin released him as he continued his pleads ,, please i'm sorry ok .but jongin what we had was special .. i could give you things he'll never be ab-"
,, no ,.. he doesnt only give me things you would never be able to give me .. he gives me so much more sehun .i dont think you listened to me when we broke up .
kyungsoo just makes me happy .a simple smile of his and i feel like the world was free from problems and all the shit .

but with you i dont feel that way
with you i feel like i need to fight to be at youre level .i feel like i need to change myself so hard just so we could maby get through 1 day without arguing .

sehun i dont think you understand that kyungsoo was, is and will always be my world .

i'm sorry " jongin turned away again picking his bag up when he then stopped to look at sehun again .