Saying Goodbye (Again)

We laid like that for a couple of minutes until I realized mom might ACTUALLY be looking for us. I tried to get up a second time, but Corey wasn't letting go.
"Babe, we have to go." I said, turning in his arms to face him.
His eyes were pleading as he asked, "Do we HAVE to?"
"Yeah. We have to this time."
He let go of me. Groaning, he got up and stretched. I got up and hit his stomach.
"Hey! What was that for?" He wasn't really mad, because he was smiling.
I shrugged. "It was there and you weren't protecting it."
"Ha ha! Well, should we get going?" He asked as he walked to the door. I followed him. "Madame?" He opened the door and bowed.
"Why thank you, kind sir." I bent down so my face was level with his. "And here is your tip." I kissed him on the cheek. I walked out the door, with Corey close behind me.
* * * * * * * * * *
"There you two are!" Mom said, pretending that she hadn't had a clue to where we had been. Had she found out what we were doing?! "Don't be silly, she couldn't know. . . right?" I tried to fool myself, but the look deep in her eyes told me she knew about us. "Corey, your mom is here." Mom said, turning to motion to Corey's mom.
"Hey mom."
"Hi, Corey! Where were you two?" She looked at the both of us. She was so sweet, I'd hate for her to know what we did. It felt dirty, like she would be disappointed in us.
Corey made up a half lie. "She was just showing me around the house."
"Oh, how nice. Well, we have to get going. Nice seeing you guys again!" She exclaimed as she shuffled Corey out the door.
"Bye!" We all said as we waved to Corey and his mom while they disappeared behind the door. "Well, that was less of a goodbye than you wanted it to be." I had wanted to hug and kiss him goodbye. I had wanted his mom to be late so he could've stayed. But without any warning, one of the most important people in my life was taken away to Cali. I went into my room to replay all the memories from today.
"Anna?" Mom asked as she tapped on the door. I had locked my door so no one could disrupt me.
"Yeah?" I got up and unlocked the door. Mom entered, closing the door behind her.
"What's going on with you and Corey? Are you two a thing?"
I guess we were. We weren't dating, at least not officially, but we weren't just friends, either. "I guess so."
"Alright, then. You know my rules."
"Yeah." There were two rules: No sexual stuff, which is pretty easy to remember, and let Mom know where you are, always.
"Okay, are you okay?"
"Yeah, just thinking."
"Oh, okay. Well, Corey's a nice boy." She patted my leg then let herself out. I followed her and locked the door once she was gone.