Shopping

"Where do you want to go first? Walmart?" Mom asked, turning on her blinker.
"Sure." I answered.
Corey was looking out the window. "Walmart?"
I turned to him. "Yeah. They have everything!"
We pulled into the parking lot, parked, and entered the store. My eyes lit up as I walked through the store. Corey chuckled. "What?" I snapped.
He put up his hands.
"Sorry, a little more snappy than I wanted." He chuckled again then put his hands in his pockets. "You really like shopping, don't you. And you spend a lot, don't you?"
"Yes and. . . only if it's not MY money."
He laughed.
"What's so funny?" I swung my hips to bump his hips.
I caught him off guard, so he stumbled a little but caught himself. "It's just. . . . You're gonna cost me a lot of money, aren't you?"
I smiled, then raised my eyebrows. "Depends. . . . How long do you plan on keeping me?"
"Let's see. . . you're smart, beautiful, kind, have a GREAT body, so. . ." He went behind me and wrapped his arms around me. ". . . forever sound good?"
"Great." Realizing what he said, I stopped walking, trying to catch the breath that slipped away from me. I didn't turn to face him. We couldn't be together forever, I knew it. Time and distance would most likely tear us apart. Plus I had a feeling. . . Corey's voice broke me out of my trance.
"You okay, baby?" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath making my skin prickle.
I broke out of his embrace. "Yeah, fine."
He was concerned. His stupid radar! "You sure?"
"Yeah! Let's go get you a swimsuit!"
He put his arm over my shoulder. "Alright! Lead the way!"
We walked towards the men's section. I pulled out a bunch of swimsuits I liked and thought would look good on Corey. "Here." I said, handing him the pile of swimsuits I had. "Try these on."
"Okay. . . ." He raised his eyebrow. I showed him to the dressing room. There was a desk with a worker behind it. She was older, probably in her sixties. She looked up from her task, and raised an eyebrow at us.
"Umm. . . hello." I said.
"Hello. There can only be three articles maximum in the dressing room."
"Oh, okay. Thank you." I turned and motioned Corey to follow me. "Okay. . . ." I took the pile from Corey. "Time to pick the top three."
We went through the pile pretty fast. There were three left: a light blue one with black diagonal stripes, one with a black background with blue waves towards the bottom, and a green one with white horizontal stripes. We went back to the desk, and the bored looking old lady was replaced by a perky, younger woman.
"Hey, guys! What can I help you with?"
"Hi. Um, my boyfriend would like to try on some swimsuits."
"Okay! Right this way." She took the keys and unlocked a dressing room. "There ya go!"
"Thanks!" I handed Corey the swimsuits. "Now, I wanna see them on you. So don't take them off until I see them, okay?"
"Yes ma'am!" Corey smiled then closed the door.
I waited, and waited, and waited until. . . .
"Ta da!" Corey came out, shirt off and the blur swimsuit on. "He's so hot!" I blushed. For some reason, seeing Corey in his swimsuit made butterflies dance and my face red. The only problem was, I didn't like the way the stripes were. I stroked my chin, thinking. "Mmmm. . . try the other ones on."
The perky girl was a little red. "Umm, sir? Do you have your undergarments on? Store policy, you MUST have undergarments on when trying on clothing." I could see why she was red now.
"Oh, okay." He smiled at me then went back into the changing room. I blushed. Why was I being so stupid today?! He walked out with the green one. "It's okay." He stated. He did a super hero pose. "I got the underwear!"
I giggled.
"Do you like?" Corey copied an Italian accent, while turning in a circle to give me, "the full effect", which made me giggle again. When I stopped giggling like a idiot, I actually thought about how the swimsuit looked on him. "It's okay, but I think I like the blue better. Try the last one on."
"Sure thing, baby!" He stepped into the dressing room again.
"So, how long have you two been goin'?" The lady asked. "Oh sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. Name's Sheri. Imma friend of your mom's. You've gotten so grown up! First boyfriend?" She held out her hand and I took it. I wasn't as weirded out as I was before.
"Yeah. He's not my boyfriend, but we have something between us. So I guess we are, but we haven't been for long."
"Really? Looks like you guys know everything 'bout each other, though!"
"We were friends for a LONG time before this, so we kind of do."
"Well, you guys are kinda CUTE! I've never hadda guy who would do this stuff for me!"
This is getting personal, and WEIRD.  "Really?" Corey, PLEASE come out.
"Yeah. But enough about me, how about you? How old are you now?"
"Fifteen, but I'll be sixteen in June."
Finally, Corey came out.