The Happy Dance

After about the fourth time of almost falling asleep, I put my shirt back on and stretched. "Thanks, babe."
"Aw! I wasn't done yet!"
"Well, we have to be. I don't want Mom. . . ."
He made the bed springs groan when he got up. "Fine!" He put his shirt back on as well. "Well? What are we gonna do now?"
I took his hand. "Let's go up to my room and talk."
When we got to my room, I closed the door, making Corey smirk. "Ooh, interesting. She's closing the door."
I smirked back. "You wish." "Oh yeah? YOU wish, too!" I sat on my bed. "So, how's Cali?"
He frowned. "I'm drowning. Drowning in girls. They think just 'cause you're gone, I'm gonna change my mind. That I need a new dork!" He smiled.
"Oh, so I've been upgraded to dork?"
"I guess. I mean, what else am I gonna call you, now? Dummy was when we weren't dating. So, I have no choice but to call you dork!" He jumped on me and started to TICKLE me!
I laughed. "Corey, ha ha! Stop! Please!" I tried to fight him off. Well, I wasn't trying very hard, So he kept tickling me. Am I going to have to pull me same thing I did the last time? Actually, I had another trick up my sleeve. . . . I looked for his lips, then quickly pulled him to me. "Ah, you got him now!" He stopped tickling me, confused and drawn in by my kiss. His hands went around my waist, but I slid my hands down his arms and intertwined my fingers with his. I lifted up his arms, then made us stand up, which was pretty easy since I had Corey "eating out of my hand", as the saying goes. I moved us so he would be the one on the bed, then made him fall. "There. Now your on top of him. It's time for a little payback." I broke the kiss, but still had his hands which I put by his head so he couldn't tickle me anymore. He smirked.
"So this was your plan all along. Smart girl. How'd I get you, again?"
I see what he was trying to do. He was trying to distract me with compliments! "Nice try, babe!" I smiled.
Then he said something I didn't expect. "You know, I just love it when you try to pin me down!"
"Woah, WHAT?! What's happening right now!" As soon as the confused look crossed my face, Corey turned us so he had ME pinned. His stupid smiling face was inches from mine. "Guess I'm still the master, ha ha!"
I rolled my eyes. "Maybe you're stronger, but I'm STILL smarter!" I switched our positions again.
He smiled, getting ready to say something else I didn't expect. "You get this fire in your eyes, when you pin me down. It's really sexy!"
I blushed. "You have to start expecting this stuff!" He was on top of me again. I sighed. "Okay, weirdo. You win."
"Ha ha! I knew I would!" He kissed me then let me up. As I sat up, I realized he didn't fully answer my question. "So, about my question, how is Cali?"
He shook his head. "Like I said, I'm drowning. They, they just won't leave me alone!" He stood up, his hands in the air. "Every where I go! It's just gonna get worse, when the movie comes out."
"Woah, woah. Hold up. What movie?"
"I didn't tell you? I'm working on the set of the Lost Boys. I'm one of the leading actors!"
I stood up. "Corey! That's great!" I hugged him. "I'm so happy for you!"
"Yeah?"
I stepped back. "Do I have to show you that I'm happy?" I put my hands on my hips.
"I wouldn't mind it."
I rolled my eyes. "The Happy Dance?"
"The Happy Dance." He smirked.
I sighed. It's been forever since I've done the Happy Dance! I jumped up, spun around, then just went crazy with dances moves. Then I went up to Corey and hugged him while jumping, making him jump as well. When I was done, I stepped back again. I was breathing a little hard. "Well? What score does the judge give?"
He mimicked Simon Cowell. "Well, I do believe it could've been more choreographed, but you did have originality. I'll give you a yes."
I put my arms around him. "Well, I'm glad my Simon Cowell- mimicking boyfriend is gonna let me go to the second round in America's Got Talent!" I pecked him on the lips.