Swimming

Note: I am SO sorry guys!! I can't believe I pulled a move like that on you! Please know that I am very, VERY sorry about that, and I will publish the rest of the story right now, back to back. Deep apologies!!

"Anna! Corey! I think one of your guys' mom's are here!" Heron pulled us out of our own little world. We haven't even swam yet!
"Thanks and okay!" I shouted back then turned to Corey.
"Aren't we gonna go?" Corey asked.
"We haven't even swam yet!" I kneeled down and began swimming. Corey kneeled down, too. I started to swim out deeper, and Corey swam after me. I stopped when my shoulders went under water.
"There. We swam."
No, I wasn't going to go now! I LOVE swimming, and I LOVE Corey, so why not stay with my two favorite things a little longer? Corey turned, about to swim away. "Aw, babe! C'mon!" I pushed my foot off of the ground and launched myself onto his back.
"Woah!" He almost fell. "What? Your mom's here, and I don't wanna keep her waiting. . . ."
"It's okay. Come swim with me!" I pushed myself off of him and swam backwards, watching him turn to look at me as he propelled himself forward.
"Okay, babe. You got me." He was so close I could feel the warmth from his California kissed skin.
"Bet you can't catch me!" I shouted as I swam away from him.
"Oh, you're on!" I heard the splashing behind me get closer and closer. I started to swim faster, but the sound of Corey gaining was relentless. I looked back, and saw no one. I was up to my shoulders again. Suddenly, I felt two arms snake around my waist, and a loud splash! behind me.
"Gotcha!" Corey put his dripping wet head by my cheek.
"How long were you under water?"
"I don't know, but I got you! Now, it's your turn!" He lot go and started swimming farther out. I got a little scared. I LOVE swimming, don't get me wrong, but as I got older I had developed a mild fear of big fish with teeth and water that isn't clear. I swam, trying to catch Corey without touching the bottom.
"Anna? What's wrong?" I was breathing hard, because not touching the bottom was hard!
"Oh, umm. . . nothing." I lied, but Corey knew better.
"You're scared, aren't you?" He smiled, amused. My face got red. It was embarrassing, being afraid of what was in the water. "No."
"Nothin' is gonna hurt you, see?" He pulled me towards him, and I clung on for dear life. "See? Now, set your feet down. . . ."
I shook my head. "No, NOT gonna happen!"
"Come on." He stuck out his bottom lip and made puppy dog eyes. "Please?"
I gave him a look that meant "no".
"Do it foe me, baby? Pweese!" He started to talk in his baby voice. Ugh, he was so cute!
"What if something gets me?"
"Nothing will, I promise!" His face was normal again, knowing he had won.
"Okay. . . ." I still didn't like the idea that I couldn't see my feet, but I started to lower them down.
"Oh my god! Corey, Anna!" I didn't even hear Lynn swim up to us.
"Agh!" I screamed then jumped onto Corey, knocking him down. After we finished our little underwater struggle, we came back up to a squealing Lynn.
"So, you two a thing now?" Heron asked. I didn't even know she had come from the shore,either.