The Beach

We paid for Corey's swimsuit, and went to the beach. "He looks SO HOT in that blue suit!" I thought. I couldn't wait to go to the beach! I LOVE swimming! We arrived. I got out of the car, talking to Corey. "Okay, so the water isn't as warm as the water in Cali, but it doesn't sting, either, so that's a plus!"
"You mean, if I accidentally swallow some water, it WON'T try to kill me?" He smirked.
I let out a laugh. "I promise." We went to the changing rooms. They didn't have air conditioning or anything, but it was nice. I put on my white bikini and walked outside.
"Hey, baby!" Corey came out of no where, wearing the new swimsuit we got him, the blue one with black stripes. He eyed me up and down. "Like the swimsuit. But you know what would better?"
I rolled my eyes. "What?"
He gave me a stupid smile. "If you took it off."
That made me hard core blush. "Corey!" I slapped him on the arm. "Oh my God!" I started to punch and slap him. He laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Ha ha ha ha! I. . . ha ha ha! Couldn't help. . . ha ha ha ha myself! Ha ha ha ha!" He weakly tried to stop me, but was laughing too hard. When my "fury" has been calmed, and his laughter had died down, I looked at him. "You're something else."
"Lucky for you, I'm YOUR something else!"
I weakly "hit" him. "Yay. Lucky me." I said sarcastically, then smiled.
"Oh, you're gonna get it, now!" He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.
"Corey! No! Put me down! Ha ha!" I hit his back, but not enough to hurt him.
"Ready for a dip?!" He shouted over his shoulder. He got ankle deep in the water, and I felt him shiver. "Ooh, it IS cold. Well, sucks to be you!" He kept going until he was waist deep.
"Corey no! Agh!"
He was about to drop me when. . . .
"Anna? Oh my gosh, Anna hi!" I looked up from my inevitable doom to see Lynn and another girl.
"Hi!" I waved to them before Corey turned around. When he did turn, I suddenly saw the horizon of the lake. I think he waved to them, then he turned around again. Waved to them again, then Corey positioned me so he was holding me wedding style. He looked down at me and smiled. "Ready? It's pretty cold. . . ."
"No. I'm-" He let go.
He was right. The water was FREEZING! When I came back up, wiped my eyes, and got a good breath, I smiled. "Corey Haim!" I stood there. The air was even cooler than the water! I started shaking.
"Woah baby. Are you cold?" He hugged me. He was so warm.
"I could fall asleep in your arms." I whispered. I heard splashing come from behind us, then saw Lynn and the other girl. Lynn and The Girl both had blonde hair, but Lynn had blue eyes and The Girl had brown eyes. They looked at me expectantly. "Oh, they wanna know who Corey is." I turned Corey around.
"Lynn, this is Corey. Corey, this is Lynn and. . ."
"Heron."
"Hi. I'm-"
"I know. Your name's Anna, and you're living in my best friend's house."
"Wait. Did you two paint my room together?"
Her silence was all I needed. Yes, they did.
"Well, hi there, Corey. I'm Lynn." She held out her hand.
Corey looked at me. He had a bad feeling about her.
"She's fine." I looked at him and slightly nodded my head. He took her hand.
"Nice to meet you, Lynn. I'm Corey. So, you live around here?" He pulled his hand away, then looked around.
"Yeah. I can walk to this beach whenever I want. So, your Corey Haim. The famous actor. You know, Anna wouldn't shut up about you." She smiled at me. I didn't know whether that was an insult or a compliment.
"Really?" He looked at me. The wind had stopped, so I wasn't shivering anymore.
"Yeah. She always talked about how great you were and how good of a friend you were and all that." She looked at me, and gave the quickest and most subtle wink she could muster.
Oh my God. Was she trying to make Corey like me?
She cocked her head. "Are you single? Random question."
Corey immediately turned to me, a worried look on his face, but he quickly covered it up. "Well, technically yes, but I have a pretty serious crush on a girl."
"Such a shame. I was going to ask you out, too." She motioned for me to follow her onto the beach.
"I'll be right back, Corey." I was angry. I don't know why, but I was irrationally angry at Lynn for trying to make a move on Corey. I was being protective. "That's stupid. Corey would NEVER go for Lynn, right? And Lynn's your friend, she wouldn't do that!" I hoped my thought was right.