Cuddling War

We stayed like that, kissing and cuddling on the bed until Corey fell asleep, so about an hour and a half. When the clock hit 7:00, Corey had been sleeping for half an hour. Being there nothing else to do, I got up.
"What are you doing, baby?" Corey asked while yawning, his arm around my waist.
"It's seven. We've been here for about two hours. Mom's gonna be looking for us, and I don't want her to barge in and see us, because she'll think the worst. And I DON'T want her to possibly ban you."
"I guess. . . ." He sighed, getting up. He stepped in front of me, then TACKLED me!
I fell on the bed, with Corey on top of me. Then he did the worst thing. . . . He started to TICKLE me!
"Ha ha ha! Get. . . ha ha ha! Off of ha ha ha me!" I tried to push him off, but he was strong.
"Not until you say it!"
I kept laughing. "Say what?!"
"You know what!"
He tickles were relentless. But I think I knew what he wanted me to say now. . . .
"The Club is the best club! The Club is the best club!"
He STILL tickled me. "Try, Corey is amazing and my only love forever and ever."
"That's. . . too. . . long!" I was out of breath, and he was STILL tickling me.
"I guess you'll be tickled forever. . . ."
I decided to say the sentence in one breath, "Coreyisamazingandmyonlyloveforeverandever!"
"I guess that's good enough. . . ." He said as he rolled off of me. He sprawled himself on the bed. Apparently, holding me down and tickling me was hard work. When I caught my breath, I rolled on top of him so our stomachs were touching.
"Hey baby." He said, looking at me. "What you doing?"
"Nothing, just laying here. . . ." I said as smiled.
"What are you doing? You're certainly not just laying there. You're up to something."
"No!" I said. He laid there for a second, and I tickled his ticklish spot: His sides.
"Stop! Ha ha!" He yelled as he tried to swat both of my hands away.
"How does it feel?! Ha ha! Now you have to do what I-" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled my arms toward his chest, then rolled over so he was on top of me.
"Feels good!" "Dang it! How's he so fast?! It's not fair!"
"Aww come on! I didn't do this to you!" I wiggled my body, trying to pull it out from underneath him, but to no avail.
"Don't struggle. It'll only make things worse!" He looked at me, stars in his eyes. "He's gonna tickle you again, isn't he?"
At least, I THOUGHT he was. Instead, he leaned in, still holding my hands, and kissed me. I forgot about the situation I was in, and I kissed him back. Man, I love his kisses! When he leaned away, he smiled. "I don't have to make things worse, do I?"
I smiled. "I don't know. . ." I looked around for something to distract him with. "Hey, what's that?" I motioned to a corner of the room with my head. He looked over, and realized now was my chance. I grabbed his arms, and we both stood up. I started to try to push him onto the bed, and soon we were kind of having a wrestling match, trying to get the other one on the bed first.
"You ALMOST got me!" Corey said as he pushed me towards the bed. I smiled, knowing that if I looked like I gave up, I could beat him. I let him push me to the bed until. . . .
"Ha!" I shouted as I spun around and he ended up falling on the bed. I straddled him so he couldn't get up. At least not without making me slide off. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah. Depends on what you mean by 'worse'." I was panting. He was really strong, but I was smart!
"If. . . you get off of me. . . I'll show you." He wasn't breathing as hard as I was, but he wasn't breathing normally.
"Okay." I said as I slid off of him. I stood and waited to see what his "worse" was. He sat on the bed and patted in front of him. When I sat down, he wrapped his arms around me and leaned to one side. I squealed as we fell. We went from sitting up to laying down. He spooned me, then wrapped his ankles over mine. "Are you ready to give up yet?" He whispered into my ear. He was so close I could feel the warmth of his breath.
"Never." I answered. If THIS was a punishment for not giving up, I wasn't going to EVER give up.