Massages

We sat on the guest bed for a little while. The spot where Corey had kissed my neck seemed to hurt at the touch, which was weird. "I wonder if he-" No, he wouldn't be that careless! Then again, what we did in general WAS risky. . . . I pulled down the collar of my shirt.
"

Corey!" I couldn't believe he had done that! He had given me a HICKEY!
He startled awake. "What? What?" He looked around. "God, you scared me! What?"
I lowered my shirt and showed him what he had done. He smiled like it was some kind of trophy. "Wow. I got you good. That's gonna be on there for awhile!"
I gave him a look. "Yeah. And when my MOM sees it?! Corey, we have to be careful!" I messed up his hair. His eyes got wide. "Oh shit! I wasn't thinking! Anna, I'm sorry!"
He was more concerned than I was. "I-its okay, Corey. I think we'll be fine. But next time, mister, be careful!"
He seemed a little relieved. "Does it hurt if I touch it?" He raised his finger.
I slapped it away. "It's a BRUISE. Of course it does!"
"Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure you got me."
"What? I didn't give you a hickey."
"True. But, I'm pretty sure I have ten claw marks on my back!"
"Oh my God, really?"
He pulled off his shirt. "Check it out." I looked at his back and sure enough, there were eight finger nail marks. I traced one, making Corey wince. They must've of left bruises, too. "Sorry."
"It's okay, baby. Guess that must be payback!" His shoulders looked a little tense. I started to massage them. They were all knotted up!
"What are you doing?" He asked.
I stopped. "You're tense, so I was massaging you."
"Wait, when did you learn how to MASSAGE?! You're the best, baby!"
I took that as I sign to keep going. He sighed, relaxing himself. "That feels so good!"
I chuckled, then changed the routine and started to chop his back. He laughed. "Whaaat aaare yyyou doooinggg?" My chopping made his voice weird. I laughed.
"Ha ha! I'm karate chopping your muscles! Does it feel good?"
"IIIt feeeels greeaat!"
The way his voice vibrated made me laugh even more. I stopped chopping and started working my thumbs into the knotted parts of the muscles. He groaned. "What's the matter?" I asked. I thought I had hurt him.
"That feels so good! What are ya waiting for?"
I smiled, even though he couldn't see me. "Nothing!" I continued to massage him like that until I was tired.
"Want me to do you?" Corey asked.
"Would you really?"
"'Course!"
"Thanks! You're the best!" I took off my shirt. However, there wasn't any massaging of my shoulders/back yet. "Uh, babe?"
"Oh yeah, sorry. Just lookin' at you. How did I get a looker like you?."
"Aww, you're so sweet."
"It helps since you're so hot, ha ha! Plus, you look GREAT in that bra!"
I tilted my head back as far as I could. "You're so amazing." I kissed his chin.
"Ha ha! Now come on, let me take you to paradise!" He started to crack his knuckles.
"Ooh, you sound awfully confident."
"Well, I gotta give my baby the best!" He started to massage me. "You're so tense, too!"
"That feels SO good!" I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep.