s i x t e e n

Oliva

Jordan's lips hesitated again, but this time her hands hesitated too, she moved her hands on my thighs. Her lips were so soft, I moved closer to her so there was no space between us. Her hand slowly rubbed my thigh. I started to kiss her harder. That's when Jordan tugged on my legs and tried to place me on her lap.

I followed her tugging and sat on her lap without breaking the kiss. I cupped my hands around her neck, Jordan was kissing me like her life depended on it. She was gripping my hips and kissing back harder and harder each kiss.

I moaned into her mouth and she grabbed my ass. Our tongues were running against each other, I wanted to do her right then and there.

"Jordan honey" I heard her mother shout from outside the door. Jordan literally threw me off of her and I landed back at her side. Her mother walked into the room.

"Hey girls, I forgot to tell you, I brought food from work it's in the fridge," she told us. We were both silent, I was quiet because a couple of minutes ago Jordan and I were making out. I know Jordan was quiet because her mother almost walked in on us.

"Yeah great," Jordan said. Her mom nodded and left the room. We sat down next to each other. Jordan was looking everyone expects at me. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say. "I'm gonna go shower," she said leaving her bathroom.

The situation was already awkward, I shut my jaw. This is gonna make things interesting. I turned to look at Jordan. She quickly turned her head, "I'm gonna take a shower" she said practically running to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and took that as a cue to go back on my Mac. An hour flew by and Jordan was finally out the bathroom.  She stared me in my eyes, and I bit my bottom lip thinking about how we were kissing each other.

"On your way to Ally's house," I said, I was laying on my bed typing a paperback for class. Her hair was wrapped in a big messy bun and she was only wearing a towel. She kept a grip on the top of her towel so it would fall.

The water from her hair and body was dripping on the floor. She turned to face me, "why would I be going to Ally's she asked letting go of her towel. I continued typing on my computers. "Liv?" she asked.  I groaned and closed my laptop. "Every time something happens between us you always freak out and run away," I told her.  Her towel was starting to unravel but she caught it in time she tied it back and roll her eyes at me.

"You've kissed me twice since you've been here" she pointed out. "Both without my consent." I sucked my teeth and stared her in the eye, "bitch did you forget that you were the one who practically put me on your lap" I told her.

She crossed her arms and stared down at me. "I don't know what game you're playing here but I'm not with the antics" she spat. Then she walked over to her dresser and pulled out some basketball shorts and a big t-shirt.  "What antics? are you insult my sexuality?" I asked.

Jordan frowned at me like she was insulted, but she wasn't the one that was being insulted. "No, I'm just saying I'm straight," she said. "I'm not in any way insulting your sexuality, which is..." she waited for me to answer.

"Lesbian," I said. She shut her jaw, and placed a hand on her hip she was looking at me with those judgmental eyes. "So you don't like guys at all?" she asked. I shook my head.

"But what about Ravi aren't you too fooling around or something," she asked.  I shook my head. "Nope, not my type strictly into pussy," I told her. Jordan looked uncomfortable and then headed to the bathroom. "I'm guessing your not comfortable dressing near me anymore," I asked. She paused at the door her back was still facing me.

"Don't be silly, I just want to use the lotion in our bathroom" she lied. "Oh, btw, now understand why you always tried to assure me about not wanting Scott," she said. Then she closed the door behind her. A few minutes later she was fully dressed.

She grabbed both of our food and brought it in the room. I grabbed my jacket, "where are you going?" she asked. "I need a smoke" I explained.  "It's like three in the morning she explained. I shrugged and walked out the door. I walked a couple of blocks from the house. I needed this, I had my headphones in and was listening to bad and boujee by Migos.

None of this was supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to be kissing Jordan or even getting close to her. I'm here for a while until my mother gets out the hospital. My phone started ringing, I pulled out my phone and it was just my ex again. I hung up the phone. Inhaled and exhaled, "Raindrops, drop tops, smokin' in cookie in the hotbox, fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot" I sung.

The music stopped, Brooklyn was calling again interrupting my music. I glared at my phone but instead of throwing the phone I answered, "Brooklyn we're done what part of that don't you understand" I shouted into the phone.

"Liv? please let me explain myself" she begged. "There's nothing to talk about," I told her. "Just give me five minutes," she said. I looked at my iPhone. "My phones on eight percent so that's not happening" I admitted. I heard her take a deep breath before saying, "then turn around." I squinted my eyebrows together.

I slowly turned around staring at the ground. First, I saw was red converses, then black leggings, my eyes traced up to her crop top, then her face. She stood there holding her phone to her ear. "Livy, we need to talk," she told me.

Please don't forget to vote/comment 💗