t h i r t y - f i v e

A/N: The wait is over my readers!! I know I haven't been updating a lot, please please don't hate me, I haven't found time to write. My professors' are loading me with tons of homework. But I have a chapter for you guys and I hope you enjoy it. 

Jordan

I've been keeping dabs on Liv. Not in a creepy stalker way. I just asked Micheal to keep an eye on her for me. It's bad enough Liv has to stay over there because I kicked her out, and now she thinks she still with Brooklyn.

Liv doesn't deserve to be tricked into thinking she loves her ex when she doesn't. I still don't understand how concussion works so even though she doesn't know I exist is it possible that she still does Liv even though she doesn't know it.

I knocked on Micheal door. Maybe if Liv just sees me enough some type of feeling would come back. The door opened and I frowned I was excepting to see Micheal instead I saw Brooklyn's face. She frowned she when she saw me, and I frowned too, glad we both on the same page. She placed her hand on her hip and sucked her teeth. "What are you doing?" she glared at me.

I sighed deeply, "bitch don't worry about me no move this isn't your house and Micheal invited me," I told her. "Who's there?" I heard Micheals voice. I smiled and tried to push her but she wouldn't move. I could literally break this toothpick ass bitch but instead, I decided to calm down. Liv would sing nothing to do with me if I broke her "girlfriend's" nose.

Micheal walked over to us. "It's fine I invited her," he told Brooklyn. She glared at me, "Liv doesn't want to see you" she reminded me. I rolled my eyes. "okay like I said I'm here for Micheal" I lied. She let go of the door and walked away. Micheal placed his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go," he said. I followed Micheals back muscles into the kitchen. He sat down and started eating something out of a bowl. He looked up and noticed me staring.

"What?" he asked. I shook my head, "I'm nothing it's just" I said staring at his packs. I shook my head "forget it" I said turning around. My clumsy ass bumped into someone. A heard words in Spanish that I'm pretty sure were curses. I looked up and saw Liv. Her hair was straightened her natural curls were gone. I looked down at her shirt, it was ruined whatever she was eating I must have knocked it over her.

"It's cool don't stress it" she said. I stared into her eyes, this is the first time we've spoken since she's out the hospital. She walked right passed me and went to the refrigerator and grab two water bottles. "Me and Brook are going out" she told Micheal. He nodded and motioned for me to sit back down. I sat next to him but my attention was on Liv. She took a sip out her water bottle and left the kitchen.

"Jordan.." Micheal said trying to get my attention. I blinked a few times before I brought my attention back to him. "I know we're here to talk about your sister but, can you tell me what happened between you and Liv."

I shrugged, "there's nothing to say I made a big mistake," I told her. He nodded his head and asked. "So can you at least tell me this," he said. I sighed before looking up.

"Sure," I said wanting to get over this conversation. "Do you love her? Like truly love her" he asked. I didn't even have to think about it, I knew the answer I knew it since the day we kissed. "Yes," I told him. He nodded, "then you better do everything you can to get her back" he assured me.

Micheal invited me to stay for dinner which was a relief because I didn't want to eat dinner with my mom and Chris. Micheal asked Brooklyn to run to the store which was perfect because she was staring down my throat all day. Micheal gave me a look and then left the kitchen.

Liv and I were alone. She was chopping the onions since I suck at cooking I figured maybe I can use this to my advantage. "Hey," I said trying to get her attention. But she continued chopping the onions.