t h i r t y- f o u r

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory - Dr. Seuss

Jordan

Okay... so Scott is fucking crazy and I might need to get a restraining order, Liv has a mild concussion and doesn't remember anything, and Ravi hates my damn guts. "Jordan could you eat your dinner," my mother said interpreting my train of thought.

Oh right, and my mother was a whole list of problems herself. I still haven't asked about the Amber situation. She noticed me staring at her. "What is it?" she asked.

I tapped my chicken with my fork a few times before asking, "is Liv ever coming back, technically she is your responsibility her mother wanted her to stay with you, not that thot" I told my mother. She giggled before saying, "thot?"

"It's lingo" I told her. She rolled her eyes, "you teens and your lingos use your grammar" she told me. I rolled my eyes, "if I use my grammar can Liv come back?" I asked.

"Now you want Liv with us weren't you throwing a tantrum when you found out she was gonna be staying here," my stepdad said.

"I've matured since then" I spat. I still didn't like his ass, and he might have been a fucking pervert for all I know. I still need to know if he fucking harassed my older sister. "The doctor said it's better if she's with that girl and good riddance.

"What about Liv's mother she wanted her daughter with you" I begged. "Jordan let it go, she's staying with her so-called girlfriend and the guy responsible for your sister's death," my mother said. My stepdad shook his head, "still can't believe that girls a butch, she's such a pretty girl" he said.

I glared at him, "could you be less of a pedophile" I told him. My mother stopped chewing and he looked up at me.

I feel like the universe is toying with me, or maybe I should stop blaming. "Excuse me?" he said. "Jordan watch your mouth," she told me. "How about you watch your damn husband," I told my mother. She dropped her fork. "I don't know whats gotten a hold of you put it's not too late for me to whip that ass" my mother threatened.

This time I dropped my fork, "can be excused" I said leaving. I walked into my room and locked the door. I stared at the bed Liv slept in, I laid on it. I remember when we made love together that day and how we cuddle until we fell asleep.

I miss her so much, I have nothing to remember her by but this stupid bed. I picked up my phone I wanted to call her so bad, but whats the point when she doesn't even remember me.

Oliva

It's been a couple weeks since I left the hospital and I still not use to leaving here. It felt like I was leaving with a stranger, scratch that it felt like I was living with my girlfriend and a stranger. I didn't know anything about this guy but for some reason, I felt like he was cockblocking me. I entered the kitchen and saw them at the table laughing and eating cake together.

I cleared my throat and they both looked up at me. I smiled and walked over to Brooklyn. "I have so many questions," I asked her.

"For starters, why am I staying here why aren't I back home," I asked Brooklyn. She took a slice of her cake and bit into it.

"Your aunt wanted you to stay with me because, um your mom is going through something right now," she told me. I squinted it seemed like she didn't know why I was here but winging it. But whatever, maybe I'm over thinking it and she's probably just more focused on that cake.

"Babe you need to stop eating cake for breakfast" I suggested. She licked some of the frosting off her index finger. "I'm trying to get thick for you" she whispered. I bent down to give her a kiss but Micheal broke it up.

"hey hey hey none of that," he said placing a plate of food between us. I stared at her and he was giving Brooklyn that look.

The look he's been giving her every time he cock blocks. I frowned, "why do you do these things, Malcolm?"

He swallowed his food before saying, "it's Micheal and its nothing panda" he said walking to the sink. Did this dude just call me panda, as in the animal panda?I shook my head and asked Brooklyn what we're doing today.

"Well Micheal has to take you to the doctor you have to check on your mild concussion," she told me. I frowned I don't want to spend time with Micheal everything about him rubs me off the wrong way.

"But I wanted to spend time with you," I told her. I held her hand, "We've been together for two years and I can't even remember a year of it I want to make up that time" I told her. Brooklyn smiled at me, "how about tomorrow me and you can spend the day together just the two of us" she said.

I nodded, "Yeah I'll like that," I said. She kissed my cheek and told me to go with Micheal. I followed Micheal out the door. I had no intentions of talking to this guy I just want to go see my doctor and go back home..

or Micheal's house whatever, I just didn't want to be alone with this guy. As I was walking to his car my phone alert went off, I paused and looked at my phone. I received a text message from an unknown number, I read it.

This isn't over BITCH, you can't hide forever and once I find you I will END YOU!

I squinted and my eyebrows were pressed together, who was this? I read the message over and over again.

Whoever this was, clearly hated me and to make matters worse, I have no idea who this was or what I've done to them.