t h i r t y - e i g h t

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! sorry, it took so long for this update. I understand that you guys want me to update like every week but I'm a full-time college student and I've recently got a job so I can't promise that I can post a chapter every week. But I will try to update as frequently as possible. But it's fucking Christmas I have to post a chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter love you guys 💜

Oliva

I stared back at her, she sounded so serious like she really did feel those things for me but I couldn't feel those back I don't even remember her. "Jordan" I tried to say but my head was aching.

The doctor told me this would happen if I tried to force memories. I groan in pain. "Just shut up" I yelled at her. She sat down at the edge next to me, "I'm sorry Liv but I just miss you and everything was better when you lived with us" she frowned.

More images were popping into my head but they were happening so fast it was hard to make out what they were. My headache just increased. I closed my eyes and started to breathe and calm down.

"Liv are you okay?" she said holding me. I was going to push her off but her arms around me gave me comfort. "Jordan what the hell are you doing?" Micheal said entering the pool.

He faced me, "shit she about to have an episode" he mumbled. He grabbed me up and carried me to the house.

I wanted to curse at him I hated being lifted, he sat me on the couch and pulled out my medication in the coffee table cabinet. Jordan came into the living room. "Pour a glass of water" he ordered. Without hesitation, she ran into the kitchen.

"Just relax okay and breathe," he told me. I closed my eyes and did what he said. "Give me the cup" I heard Micheal say.

"Here takes your pills," he said putting the pills in my left hand. I opened my eyes and took my medication. I slowly tried to catch my breath. "Just lay back and relax okay I'll be right back," he said grabbing Jordan.

Jordan

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Micheal was talking to me in a stern tone. I shrugged my shoulders I didn't have an answer. "Why would you bring out there, the place where she got hurt in the first place are you trying to make Liv go into shock," he told me. I glared at him, "of course not I love her I why would-"

"I don't know, Your so desperate about getting her back that you might end up hurting her for good" he explained.I frowned and him while he was yelling.

He stopped and sighed, "I can't even yell at you while you make that face you remind me so much of your sister," he told me. He took in a deep breath, "I understand that you want her to remember I know I'm on your side" he told me. I rolled my eyes, "that's bullshit!" I shouted.

"If it you were really on my side you wouldn't be letting Brooklyn stay here and you wouldn't allow her to lie to Liv" I hollered. "Keep your voice down" he threatened.

I let out a breath, "Michael I appreciate you reaching out to tell me about my sister but when it comes to Liv you can't help me" I told him. "Jordan-"

"No I'm serious, now can I use your shower?" I asked. He squinted at me, "yes I'm odee sticky and shits annoying."

Recognition hit his face and he rolled his eyes. "Are you serious Jordan do you two?" He paused and started walking off.

"Just follow me," he said. He walked into a room and I followed. There were posters on the wall and little pop figures. He opened another door in his room and it was his bathroom. "We're not done talking about this," he said. "Okay dad," I said closing the bathroom door.