Louis Manhandles Me

There was a changing curtain in the dressing room so I ran behind it and pulled it closed after Lou had given me the clothes she brought me; Fresh underclothes, a coral colored tank top with a white heart on it, white cutoff denim shorts, and black Chucks.

I changed and stepped out from behind the curtain.

Louis wolf-whistled.

“Shut up,” I said, digging in Lou’s bag for makeup.

I took some baby wipes and cleaned the remains of yesterday’s mascara from the circles under my eyes and applied fresh makeup.

“Don’t need makeup-“ Liam sang.

“To cover up-“ Zayn added.

Louis shook his head. “Too corny. I’m not finishing that.”

I started working on Liam’s hair first, seeing as Lou was handling a diaper situation with Lux.

“Feel better after last night?” Liam asked.

“Much better. You guys are amazing friends. I’m glad I can trust you guys.”

“Uh, Gia,” Louis said. “You might want to see this.”

He held up his phone, which was logged onto a web tabloid.

Last night, Gianna Miller, niece of the One Direction stylist, Lou Teasedale, was seen onstage with the boys and then, our sources tell, stalked the boys to Target and back to their apartments.

“Stalked?” I exclaimed.

She was seen this afternoon incessantly banging on the doors of Niall, Harry, and Zayn. Has this superfan gone too far?

“She’s been here for a day and the paps are already trying to exploit her. Look they got pictures and everything,” Liam said.

I rubbed my face with my hands.

“The whole world is gonna think I’m a stalker,” I groaned.

“It’ll be alright, Gia,” Zayn said.

“The boys are pretty fired up about that tabloid,” Lou said beside me in the wings.

“It’s total garbage. How can people be so shallow?”

“It’ll blow over, kiddo.”

I looked out onstage and Liam was standing center.

“So, have any of you Londoners seen any tabloids about us today?” Liam asked.

“Seems that some people think our Gia is a stalker. What’s that about?” Harry added.

“Gia, get out here!” Niall called.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Louis was running to me. “Gia, come on, you were out here last night. No worries. Relax.”

He tugged at my arm and I shook my head, struggling against him.

“No, I am not going out there if they think I’m a stalker!”

“Come on!”

“Louis!”

He ducked, running his shoulder into my stomach, grabbing my arm and throwing me over his shoulder. I tried to kick him.

“Put me down!”

I felt the roar bubble in my ears again.

“Here she is,” Louis said.

“Put her down, Lou,” Harry said.

“If I put you down do you promise not to run?” he asked me.

“Yeah sure whatever,” I replied. He set me down and I made a lunge for the wings, but all five of them caught me by the waist and pulled me into them.

“Gia, however stage-frightened she may be now, is our very best friend. And we don’t want anyone spreading lies, or giving her hate. Alright? We want you all to love her as much as we do. She’s one of our girls,” Zayn said.

I blushed as the crowd cheered and the boys hugged me.

These guys were the best friends I could ever ask for.